Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

also does anyone else notice the order on their site is a bit confusing, after I placed it and check it on their site it shows TOTAL and then "grand total to be charged" which is significantly more, but I think its before conversion...

It's before conversion

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What 20% ? What i missed ? Somebody tell me . Panic !!!!

also does anyone else notice the order on their site is a bit confusing, after I placed it and check it on their site it shows TOTAL and then "grand total to be charged" which is significantly more, but I think its before conversion...

Just look at the amount you were charged and what shows in the order for your currency, that's all that matters. I preordered Han & Chewie from them last month because it was only $424 after shipping, way cheaper than anywhere else.

I was ready to buy stuff with Sideshow and would've been happy to do so. But something like $20 off a $220 figure that I can get elsewhere for about $140 doesn't really cut it unfortunately. Then I got ticked off about the Darth Maul reveal...
Sorry, Sideshow

How do you know what the cost is in US dollars? does it tell you when you check out? Or are you just plugging the Au amount into google or something?
You can set to US dollars with dropdown next to cart

Looks like paypal is charging a 3.2% conversion fee which sucks because my Chase card doesn't charge me foreign transaction fees, but the only way to pay is through paypal...

If you try to buy anything larger than a 1/6 scale figure, your only shipping option is that ECI thing, which is very expensive.

This just popped up when I went to the SS web site.

SDE-SHW15-R7NENT98 $ 25 off

But I can't added it to my wallet because the site stated it already there. ( it's not! ) Hopefully it will work for someone!

Saved, thanks :yess:

$278.50 shipped for the Gordon/Blake/Bat Lamp is a no-brainer.

If this is legit, that was my Spooktacular 2015 deal.

You guys should not get all your hopes up,
I guess you guys know it's a mistake right ?

If you try to buy anything larger than a 1/6 scale figure, your only shipping option is that ECI thing, which is very expensive.

very expensive? I am paying $15/figure to ship to US using ECI... ordered 8 1/6 scale figures with that and 3% paypal foreign transaction fee its still a great deal

Looks like paypal is charging a 3.2% conversion fee which sucks because my Chase card doesn't charge me foreign transaction fees, but the only way to pay is through paypal...

When it takes you to Paypal, try changing your payment method? So if you have your chase card linked to paypal, instead of it taking it from a paypal balance, you can pay using your chase card through paypal I believe.

We all have way too much money!

You guys should not get all your hopes up,
I guess you guys know it's a mistake right ?

Ummm they had a sale similar to this about a month ago

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When it takes you to Paypal, try changing your payment method? So if you have your chase card linked to paypal, instead of it taking it from a paypal balance, you can pay using your chase card through paypal I believe.

Paypal is charging the fee. Doesn't matter what Credit card you select in your paypal account. They do this for my Hobby Link Japan orders too

Back