Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

Hulk buster would be a good choice

Good choice but not ready to quit just yet,probably got 5 more years before I throw in the collecting towel.

You should get a Legendary Scale figure!

Most likely will be something like that or maybe even a few full size busts.

I simply followed her link from the SS twitter.

Close to 15,000 RP's now,been saving for a few years. Gonna keep on going until Im about done collecting and then get something huge.
I use to store massive points but then I realized ss kept upping the prices. My points were not keeping up with ss inflation

Spooktacular Reward Points Codes:
YC9Q13 - 200 points (SS EMAIL) 10-26
HJ3T69 - 200 points -10:08am PST (Facebook) 10-26
HRX7H4 - 100 points- (SS EMAIL) 10-27

you're slipping Furyan! :lol

Did anyone get in on the deadpool periscope feed? I just downloaded it and I'm not sure how it works yet. Was anything given away?

Did anyone get in on the deadpool periscope feed? I just downloaded it and I'm not sure how it works yet. Was anything given away?

Nothing was given away, but there should be another Periscope chat later with giveaways.

Nothing given away on this one, just teasing for Deadpool contests on Social media at some point soon.

Nothing given away on this one, just teasing for Deadpool contests on Social media at some point soon.
Sweet, thanks man. So is it just a bunch of commenting on a live feed, if I understand right?

Sweet, thanks man. So is it just a bunch of commenting on a live feed, if I understand right?

Correct. She did say there would be another one later today with some giveaways though, so get the app installed and working if you're interested. You need to get in early to be able to chat before the feed is overloaded.

I think if they could merge Spooktacular with stripper webcams, then they could get a lot of their rewards points back. We could spend them to get the lovely hostess to disrobe and once she's all done, someone wins a figure.

Correct. She did say there would be another one later today with some giveaways though, so get the app installed and working if you're interested. You need to get in early to be able to chat before the feed is overloaded.
Gotcha. I'll give it a shot if I can sneak out of the lab for a bit. Thanks for the info!

Do you guys think we'll finally see Green Goblin Pf at Spook ?

Spooktacular Reward Points Codes:
YC9Q13 - 200 points (SS EMAIL) 10-26
HJ3T69 - 200 points -10:08am PST (Facebook) 10-26
HRX7H4 - 100 points- (SS EMAIL) 10-27

you're slipping Furyan! :lol

I'm on the email list but I never got any of these email.
I did get a group email yesterday, but it was just I think for the 24 hour coupon code so I know I'm still on the list.

Me too....I was on the list a few years ago...not sure why I ended up off the list...

Some yahoo addresses are not delivering mass-mailings or BCC mail.

I am on Gmail....nothing here.....

Sent PM - could just mean I didn't get a reply to the confirmation a few weeks ago.

Back