Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

Using that math I have about $67 in rewards... hopefully I can bump that up some more this week.

guys anyone else having issues with the reward points not saving? I put the codes in time and it tells me the points are saved but when I check my balance I'm pretty sure it wasn't added. I used chrome first then tried all the browsers and it keeps telling me the points are already added to my account.

I've been saving since last SPOOK. Combined with the RP earned from orders and such I have 6250 RP right now. I was originally planning to use them on Hulkbuster but decided to use my bonus on that sucker. Got to have Hulk for Hulkbuster lol

im at 7300 in reward points .... My hulks 550 goes in any day :) I am thinking next statue I like is free :) or its a nice down payment on a Prime 1 Batgirl or Harley :)

This group has been awesome so far. Thanks for all the help!

how come they don't have Scarecrow yet?

Blew the $58 I had in points last week on HT Hulk since I didn't want to wait to get him ... figured Spook would be a good place to rebuild and it's going great so far. Saving up points for 1/6 Mark XLV!

Solid choice on the MKXLV

It has been a fairly quiet Spooktacular this morning. Is that common during the day?

Depends on your time zone I think. It's only 1100 in CA where SS is based so we still go a ways to go.

I don't have the willpower you guys have to hold onto points. I have just about $60 worth right and once Spook is over my wife will use that towards a Christmas present.

Back