Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

I JUST got that email with the code. If they did in fact cap it, that's pretty damn unfair. Not all emails get delivered that quickly.

Alright guys, just got home and getting in for some spooktacular fun, are we one code down so far today?

Yes mate $5 code about 15 mins ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Susans AVP contest is now closed.

HRX7H4, $5 reward points, just used it

I applied two code yesterday. It is still showing 100 reward points in my account???

I'm cool with just getting a few points while I'm having a good time. It would be nice to win a figure, but at the same time, if it was something I didn't want it would feel kind of weird to turn around and sell it. It's been really cool to see them give specific figures to people that ask for them. Really great of SS to do all this.

That's actually what happened to me. I didn't ASK for a prize, but I did ask what the chances of seeing a Robocop giveaway contest this year were. Then I was asked if I wanted one of the figures. After that I had to prove I was a big fan of Robocop and I got the figure. So what you said does work sometimes. Susan also did the same thing on the Periscope chate with giving random people who wanted certain items that prize.

Congrats!

Thank you! I'm a happy camper.

That's actually what happened to me. I didn't ASK for a prize, but I did ask what the chances of seeing a Robocop giveaway contest this year were. Then I was asked if I wanted one of the figures. After that I had to prove I was a big fan of Robocop and I got the figure. So what you said does work sometimes. Susan also did the same thing on the Periscope chate with giving random people who wanted certain items that prize.

Yeah, I saw all that go down yesterday. The other guy got a Whiplash figure! Congrats! It's been almost too hectic keeping up with all the different social media sites, but it's been fun!

The new code doesn't expire until TOMORROW. So if it's not working for you, clear your cookies, do a little dance, etc.

Thanks guys! Code worked even though I read the email alert 50 minutes late.

Is the group email still going on?
I didnt get any email for this code.

if I have 2800 reward points, what does that equal in $?

It still works! I totally forgot that we have to enter it on the Spooktacular page! :slap

First spook huh :rotfl

No, I'm embarrassed to say it's my third or fourth. But I've been as sick as a dog since Thursday, so I'm heavily medicated right now. Can I blame the drugs?

No, I'm embarrassed to say it's my third or fourth. But I've been as sick as a dog since Thursday, so I'm heavily medicated right now. Can I blame the drugs?

No way, drugs are gooooooood bro :rotfl

Back