Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

Good opportunity for me to catch up on last night's episode of Walking Dead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your gonna like it. It was a good episode

Someone who posted a video of Red Sonja from NYCC said Sideshow staff told him they were looking at (I believe) a December/January preorder date.

you're not gonna like it :lol

My girlfriend got me into the walking dead and started the whole series a few weeks ago. I just finished season 4 in hopes of catching up with this current season and some ********* spilled the beans on Facebook regarding last night's episode. People - they're the worst.

Susan told me at NYCC they were going to try to do it during Spooktacular, but she couldn't be certain. (This was supposed to be in reply to the Red Sonja statue) Doh!

My girlfriend got me into the walking dead and started the whole series a few weeks ago. I just finished season 4 in hopes of catching up with this current season and some ********* spilled the beans on Facebook regarding last night's episode. People - they're the worst.
People on facebook are their worst. :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

Is it too late to join the email group?

Susan told me at NYCC they were going to try to do it during Spooktacular, but she couldn't be certain. (This was supposed to be in reply to the Red Sonja statue) Doh!

I'm glad you said this! I saw something from Alex that indicated soon a couple weeks ago, but that video was after that and really bummed me out.

What do you expect though? You go onto facebook and the episode aired and of course people are going to be talking about it, especially if you know they watch it. Unless you posted what the you did here about just getting into it and someone replied and said what happened....

Regarding the total RP not increasing despite saying it has been added - what worked for me after several failed attempts was to sign out of Sideshowtoy, close the session and open up the Spooktacular page. After typing the code, you should get a "Success, this code blah blah . . " confirmation window followed by a "Oops, you aren't logged in" window where you sign in and so far has been working for me. If I tried entering the code while I was logged in I noticed my points didn't increase so hopefully forcing the system for your login credentials afterwards works from here on out.

Last edited:

What do you expect though? You go onto facebook and the episode aired and of course people are going to be talking about it, especially if you know they watch it. Unless you posted what the you did here about just getting into it and someone replied and said what happened....

No, wasn't here. I stayed away from Facebook last night but it's just an automatic response to open up the app when you're bored at work without even thinking and start scrolling away. Happens to me all the time when I DVR a Bulls game and make the mistake of looking at Facebook, switch on the news or turn on the radio.

i removed the official Walking Dead page after they posted a spoiler last season before the show even aired lol

I'm glad you said this! I saw something from Alex that indicated soon a couple weeks ago, but that video was after that and really bummed me out.

No problem. I saw it at NYCC and could not stop admiring it. My wallet won't like me but it will be worth it. Hope it debuts soon.

I just found the email with my last rp statement. My total went up 400 so they were added. Happy now lol.

Did SHR-DSHOW-LFDVFJ9Q work for everyone then? Still saying I've already added the code.

Will SS let you use RP and discount codes together?

I don't know how many rewards points I had before those codes... When I entered them, they seemed to work. Any way to check if those rewards codes worked?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back