Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

My girlfriend got me into the walking dead and started the whole series a few weeks ago. I just finished season 4 in hopes of catching up with this current season and some ********* spilled the beans on Facebook regarding last night's episode. People - they're the worst.

Same ****ing thing happened to me and my girlfriend... If it was someone who was on my facebook feed I would have unloaded on them... Some people are just stupid...

Same ****ing thing happened to me and my girlfriend... If it was someone who was on my facebook feed I would have unloaded on them... Some people are just stupid...

Don't go in FB until you watch it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Concerning the errors...I had to try different browsers to get them to work. When I used Firefox, it would not update my RP or wallet, even though the pop up stated they were added. When I used either IE or MS Edge, they updated both. But unfortunately one code had expired by then.

I don't know how many rewards points I had before those codes... When I entered them, they seemed to work. Any way to check if those rewards codes worked?

Do what I did. Find your last rp statement email to compare to your current balance.

Did SHR-DSHOW-LFDVFJ9Q work for everyone then? Still saying I've already added the code.

Yeah, still working. Try a different browser to see if your wallet updated. Or simply refresh.

Don't go in FB until you watch it?

Avoid FB. I haven't started watching the new season yet and saw some of the spoilers. :mad::slap

I felt like this:

So how many regular codes have gone up so far? (not wallet codes) i just got one.

2 I believe for $10 each

where the 2nd i only got the email one?

The second code was posted on Sideshow's Facebook group for 200 points.

yeah it expired.

It was on FB. Long expired now.

Back