Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

Promo codes are a go.

Spooktacular | Sideshow Collectibles
>> Got a promo code? Check its value here:

excellent.jpg

Spooktacular started and I'm already disappointed....

The Hot Toys Optimus is free shipping and double rewards points...that sucks..$34 I just threw away but not waiting

And we wait patiently for our treats. sam.jpg

Ok gang, there is the box. When promo codes hit, that's where you enter it.

promo.jpg

So, how does this work -- do codes just randomly pop up on the screen or something?

They pop up all over the place. Most of them show up on Twitter and Facebook, and last year a few were sent out in the newsletter emails that went out.

This is my third Spooktacular.. How long have you been celebrating?

This is my first Spook I'm participating in. How late do codes postings run? I guess it helps I'm on PST.

Typically it seems like most of them were during the day, only a few were in the middle of the night. The overnight ones last longer, usually an hour? The ones that hit during normal business hours in the US don't last very long, sometimes only 5 minutes.

Typically it seems like most of them were during the day, only a few were in the middle of the night. The overnight ones last longer, usually an hour? The ones that hit during normal business hours in the US don't last very long, sometimes only 5 minutes.
Wow, only 5 minutes? That's lightning fast.

Yep...I don't know if they are based on time or total amount (ie. they want to give out $100 in RP so the first 20 people claim $5 and then it closes down sort of thing). But the daytime ones can be very fast.

If I remember correctly, they put 2-3 of them in newsletter emails throughout the week and I thought those either lasted 24 hours, or even the whole week?

Last year was my first. I got a kick out of the entire even despite the sleepless nights. lol

d6311919-d856-4b9d-888f-b9eaa036f194.gif

How many RP's have you gotten in the past?

I think you are refering to this

Which Court of the Dead Faction are You? | Court of the Dead

Should be the link that gets you a free faction if you complete the survey . They send you a email and it is free including the shipping

I think you are refering to this

Which Court of the Dead Faction are You? | Court of the Dead

Should be the link that gets you a free faction if you complete the survey . They send you a email and it is free including the shipping

Related yes, but they're something else - these pages haven't gone live yet. The email links take you to the product pages like: Court of the Dead Allegiance Package: Spirit Kit by Sideshow | Sideshow Collectibles

Interesting ... Well if anybody has not done it yet and wants the free kit it does come with a free $25 promo code do not know if it is only for the Court though

So I know spook is known for some crazy deals...but gimme a ballpark on what I'm supposed to expect on some older stock figures like the T-800.

Back