Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings DINO2015 June $20 code

Ups won't leave the SS boxes. It must be sign in person no exceptions. I beg them to leave the box and they will not no matter what I did.

Yes they will, just fill out the no signature required form on Sideshows site. It's been 6-7 years since I signed for a SSC box. Just put all future shipments in the order # box and its done.

Signature required policy and fees | Sideshow Collectibles

Last edited:
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings DINO2015 June $20 code

I love UPS My Choice. Every SSC package I get now, I have them hold it at the depot that's 15 minutes from my house. So I just run over there and pick it up at 9am. I can't stand waiting all day, UPS doesn't usually deliver here until 3-4pm. :gah:

I love UPS My Choice. Every SSC package I get now, I have them hold it at the depot that's 15 minutes from my house. So I just run over there and pick it up at 9am. I can't stand waiting all day, UPS doesn't usually deliver here until 3-4pm. :gah:
Same but mine is 2 minutes away [emoji14]

:lol How much was it? 2 years ago I had a month's bill that was just under $3k of HT/SSC stuff :lol :gah: :thud:
:lol Damn. I've had about $200-$300 in Hot Toys/Sideshow charges in a month but don't think I've ever been higher than that. Sometimes I think about the total cost of all my figures and I get bummed out a bit, but then I look at them and realize they're worth having.

Try between 5-7. I'm the last one on his route back. I was shocked when he dropped my Banner off at almost 7pm. Usually it's closer to 5.

:lol Damn. I've had about $200-$300 in Hot Toys/Sideshow charges in a month but don't think I've ever been higher than that. Sometimes I think about the total cost of all my figures and I get bummed out a bit, but then I look at them and realize they're worth having.

I think I had the Tumbler, the Batpod, the DX12, DX11, some SSC PFs, and a bunch of other stuff that all came together that month, hahaha :lol The package I received was huge, like 3 big boxes full of stuff combined shipping :lol :slap

Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings DINO2015 June $20 code

I think I had the Tumbler, the Batpod, the DX12, DX11, some SSC PFs, and a bunch of other stuff that all came together that month, hahaha :lol The package I received was huge, like 3 big boxes full of stuff combined shipping :lol :slap

That all came at one time??? My god man :lol

I think I got a big paycheck that month and just ordered everything from BBTS at the time, lol :lol

I remember posting a picture of the huge boxes on another one sixth forum I was a part of before finding out about sideshowcollectors

:clap:clap:clap

Do what you love and love what you do man.

Impressive! :lol

On a totally off-topic note, I was re-reading The Winter Soldier graphic novel and noticed a lot of subtle references from it that were made in the movie, like the "41st Floor" nod among other little things. It's kind of cool actually, they really did their homework. :wink1:

On a totally off-topic note, I was re-reading The Winter Soldier graphic novel and noticed a lot of subtle references from it that were made in the movie, like the "41st Floor" nod among other little things. It's kind of cool actually, they really did their homework. :wink1:
The 41st floor was in the comic? I definitely missed that. My favorite thing that made it from the comic to the movie was Winter Soldier saying, "Who the hell is Bucky?" ... aaand the shield punch with the metal arm of course.

The 41st floor was in the comic? I definitely missed that. My favorite thing that made it from the comic to the movie was Winter Soldier saying, "Who the hell is Bucky?" ... aaand the shield punch with the metal arm of course.
Yep, those are 2 more :hi5:

"He's been out of cryo freeze too long."

Fury compartmentalizing his secrets, including knowledge about who the Winter Soldier was. Loved the little jab/knod to that in the bunker scene.

And now I want to go and re-read all the Brubaker (who had a movie cameo) issues.

....still hoping for a 50% coupon to be sent out from SS so I can buy the Batman Armory with Alfred!
any chances of that happening? :pray:

I live in the east coast and anything SSC send via UPS over 200 I have to sign

I won't risk a theft. I always pick mine up at the UPS facility.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
Same here. I don't even let them attempt delivery. I route it to UPS as soon as the tracking info shows up online.

Speaking ofpicking up!
01a7cdb7055501c3ceb0c6e0d6db1239.jpg

Same here. I don't even let them attempt delivery. I route it to UPS as soon as the tracking info shows up online.

I wish I could do this so I wouldn't have to listen to my mother complain every time I get a package in the mail. :lol

I'm not worried at all about theft. But I figure by picking it up at the depot 1. I get it much earlier in the day and 2. I'm removing one more opportunity for UPS to damage my package.

Back