Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings May code is AVENGE2015

If you order from their ebay account you can get it even cheaper, since the shipping is less. I picked up Storm Shadow for $91.68.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings May code is AVENGE2015

I would chance ordering a HT from them if it was under $100... Is it just those 3?

Updated

Promo CodeDiscountExpirationValid Items
CSSA1320%June 5, 2015Link
AVENGE2015
$20June 5, 2015Link
G3TD3AL
20%May 24, 2015Link
PIN7.99Dec 31, 2015LinkFree Court of the Underworld United Signet - Pay shipping only

For another 20% code good on most of the same figures as the other 20% (plus Winter Soldier), fill out the survey and enter the contest at the end. They'll email you a unique promo code that expires July 1/15.
Link: Could you be one of the Avengers? | Sideshow Collectibles

Yeah, you definitely roll the dice in terms of the quality of the item when you order from Hastings, but there's no real risk, since you can ship something right back for a refund. I've had to do that several times.

Oh wow...I bought my keaton batman 4 years ago from hastings....the per system was stuck in one direction....Just thought it was a fluke...figure was completly mint...now I know why....ha

Updated

For another 20% code good on most of the same figures as the other 20% (plus Winter Soldier), fill out the survey and enter the contest at the end. They'll email you a unique promo code that expires July 1/15.
I could have sworn that one of these 20% coupons worked on the Steve Rogers/Cap 2-pack, but I don't see it listed now, and neither code works. Was it removed, or am I thinking of a different coupon?

Updated

AVENGE2015
$20June 5, 2015Link
PIN7.99Dec 31, 2015LinkFree Court of the Underworld United Signet - Pay shipping only

Thank you very much for the info.

Why is it that I get these random exclusive invitational emails from sideshow about prints, books and shirts but no great discount codes for figures!!! I don't want books or prints I want figure discounts lol

I don't think that "exclusive" invitation this morning was all that exclusive. I'm not paying $100 to see someone's pictures of their toys, no matter how creative they may be.

I don't think that "exclusive" invitation this morning was all that exclusive. I'm not paying $100 to see someone's pictures of their toys, no matter how creative they may be.

I'll sell you pictures of mine for $50

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But the paper is made from ground unicorn bone and hair and the ink is unicorn-tear-based. Super rare. Also great in a soup.

What's the ES? :)

The regular is open now but the Exclusive version showcases me posing provocatively with my Iron Men and is limited to 500

You mean that EXCLUSIVE invitation(meant ONLY for me!!!), was sent to others???
I have never been so insulted in my life!
Haha. Pics of someone's collection. If that was worth anything, i'd be rich, lol.

The regular is open now but the Exclusive version showcases me posing provocatively with my Iron Men and is limited to 500

buyfordollar.jpg

Partying_1685a8_2555742.gif

I could have sworn that one of these 20% coupons worked on the Steve Rogers/Cap 2-pack, but I don't see it listed now, and neither code works. Was it removed, or am I thinking of a different coupon?

That was the one of the one time use codes for the Avengers quiz, they were pretty limited I believe. Mine didn't have the Cap 2 pack but a couple others did.

I have the code with the Cap 2-Pack expires July 1st so have some time. Waiting for it to hit double rewards then I will snatch it up.

That was the one of the one time use codes for the Avengers quiz, they were pretty limited I believe. Mine didn't have the Cap 2 pack but a couple others did.

I have the code with the Cap 2-Pack expires July 1st so have some time. Waiting for it to hit double rewards then I will snatch it up.
I had it on mine. But now I don't. No idea why it is no longer an option for me...

Any one got a code for 20% of the Winter Soldier? I tried Are you and Avengers quiz and i never get an email with a code. just throwing it out there if any one has it and doesnt want to use it themselves. TIA

Back