Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings May code is AVENGE2015

Does SSC ever put PFs on sale? I've been eyeballing the Batman PF for months now and a 30% deal would probably make me order it.

Just asking because all I've been aware of are 1/6 products being on sale.
Not very often. Probably because PF's are more limited than 1/6 scale, so aren't as big of a shelf warmer. Like TonTon said, Snowtrooper has been on sale. But Chewbacca hasn't (except for once, and it wasn't a good discount). I'm still waiting for a deal on Chewie.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings May code is AVENGE2015

I remember during spook the Snowtrooper PF got discounted with a 20% or maybe 30% coupon. I don't pay much attention to PFs though so that's all I remember.

It was 10% + double rewards + coupon eligible.

Here's a 50% off code for select Hot Toys. HTFANALLGAMQZ Decided I'm not gonna us it. Figured someone else might want it and I'm sure SSC would like the business. Ends Tonight 12PST

Batman Armory with Alfred
Zod
Bruce Banner
Robocop with chair
Sliver Centurion
Heartbreaker
Mandarin

and a few others.

Darn, someone already took it. Thanks for offering the code up anyway Nuka Cola Kidd.

Here's a 50% off code for select Hot Toys. HTFANALLGAMQZ Decided I'm not gonna us it. Figured someone else might want it and I'm sure SSC would like the business. Ends Tonight 12PST

Batman Armory with Alfred
Zod
Bruce Banner
Robocop with chair
Sliver Centurion
Heartbreaker
Mandarin

and a few others.

fook i need one if those codes

That was me that got the code, sorry guys. Thank you for the code, Nuka Cola Kidd.

Went ahead and nabbed the Armory on flex. Three payments of $87... couldn't pass that up. :yess:

Geez lucky you! Alas, no cheap Banner. :(

Anyone else got a code they are not going to use?

That was me that got the code, sorry guys. Thank you for the code, Nuka Cola Kidd.

Went ahead and nabbed the Armory on flex. Three payments of $87... couldn't pass that up. :yess:

Congrats, I would have done the same. Probably best because then I would have had to buy a Joker too. :thud:

Sideshow could learn a thing or two from them when it comes to clearing stock. I'd buy TDW Thor for 100 bucks.

Hastings has a history of this going back several years.
They also have a history of sending damaged or broken product. Once I bought a mini Hellboy Big Baby replica. It was broken in MANY places, as in utterly destroyed. I returned it for a refund, since they didn't have any more. A few months later, they had another listed, so I bought it. I received the same friggin broken gun!!! There's no excuse for that! It was completely broken, not salvageable in any way! I can't believe they tried to sell that broken POS TWICE (at least!)

I'm not saying that happens often, but it happens more often than it should. Even 10% of the time is too much...

Hastings has a lot of cool stuff, but I'll never order a game from them again. A couple years back I did, it arrived opened and with fingerprints on the disc. I sent that b**** right on back.

I just now remember an incident I had over 5 years ago with hastings too...I bought a 12 inch master chief and it arrived missing a hand. It was so long ago I totally forgot about it until now reading about you guys' experiences

I was told that the in store display figures are sent out as new on the website. They are out for people to handle and inspect

Back