Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings May code is AVENGE2015

Not sure it is possible to give rep back to back via different posts. Might take a few days to get 5X rep.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings May code is AVENGE2015

Yeah, you have to wait a while between repping someone to give them more rep. You would be better served trying to get one rep point from someone with lots of posts, because that counts more. . . . . . :monkey3

Does the 50% off only work with the figures listed on the page? Anything else?

First person to give me 5 reputation points will get a PM of my 50 percent code. I have it saved into my code list but I haven't used it. I'm sure it will still work though considering I don't intend on using it

Is the code still up for grabs?

If the code is saved in your wallet you can't give it away

If the code is saved in your wallet you can't give it away

:lecture

This has been confirmed elsewhere with respect to this code:

I can't transfer the code, says something about its linked to your info on file.

So no amount of bribery will get WalkingDeadZombies' code! :lol

(Unless they use it themselves and send the purchase to the person who bribed them).

First person to give me 5 reputation points will get a PM of my 50 percent code. I have it saved into my code list but I haven't used it. I'm sure it will still work though considering I don't intend on using it

This seems like a gross misuse of the system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's blackmail!!!!

I already added the code to my account, so I can't send it to anyone, but if anyone wants to join my order (and pay the extra shipping charges), let me know in the next 12 hours or so.

Wow... if serious, what a d**k move :lol especially when we're all sharing coupons and codes among each other whenever they arise.

No kidding... :lol

Where did the 50% off coupon come from? :(

Yeah, I think it was like the 40% code last time, or the 20% codes prior to the 50% one, some people got the email, some didn't. There was a 20% coupon that could be used on the Cap set that I wanted to use, but someone else used it before I could check out. But just be patient, I'm sure the deals will come again since they need to clear inventory for the new stuff coming in/stuck at the ports.

Oh wow I was unaware of that

That's why your rep is so low.
But with a bit of time, i'm sure more people will rep you, lol.
Of more interest to most people is having good feedback from buying/selling/trading.
I can't see any possible benefit from the Rep system so far and it's been around more than a year.

That's why your rep is so low.
But with a bit of time, i'm sure more people will rep you, lol.
Of more interest to most people is having good feedback from buying/selling/trading.
I can't see any possible benefit from the Rep system so far and it's been around more than a year.

I would like to think it's a system to gauge your contributions to this forum as opposed to activity.

So like people like photographers, bloggers, and comedians would have more rep and I guess it's also a way to promote people to give back to the community more often.

Idk that's just me with wishful thinking :lol

Does the 50% off only work with the figures listed on the page? Anything else?

Anyone? I've seen people mention Tie Pilot, etc but nothing works for me.

Back