Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings May code is AVENGE2015

I just ordered Thanos with it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings May code is AVENGE2015

I'm glad this thread is around... haven't gotten any emails or anything from Sideshow about the monthly code. Finally gave in and used it to order IM MK 43.

I'm glad this thread is around... haven't gotten any emails or anything from Sideshow about the monthly code. Finally gave in and used it to order IM MK 43.

I don't think I've ever received an email with a code

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The monthly code isn't emailed. It's on a postcard included with orders. That's why we usually don't get the code until after the 10th or so of each month. Someone who receives an order with the new code posts it in here.

Ah right. Completely forgot ... tremendously grateful for this thread ha

Works on the sandtrooper!!!

ll72j.jpg

Sandtrooper pre-order just came out recently, it shouldn't work on it if you go thru the checkout process.

Ugh.......Banner isn't on sale anymore.

Ugh.......Banner isn't on sale anymore.

That's because he was part of the sale for the lucky people who got a 50% off code.. :( They weren't about to honor a sale, extra rewards and half off on top!! He'll go back on sale once the coupon is no longer valid.. Same thing they've done in the past.

I have the 50 percent code saved in my account. I won't be using it. Can I give it to someone else even though it's saved in my code list?

I have the 50 percent code saved in my account. I won't be using it. Can I give it to someone else even though it's saved in my code list?

I am not sure PM it to me and I'll try and use it [emoji23]

The message I got with the 50% code said it expires on the 18th.

First person to give me 5 reputation points will get a PM of my 50 percent code. I have it saved into my code list but I haven't used it. I'm sure it will still work though considering I don't intend on using it

Back