Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings No May code yet

I would say that buying them at 50% off is a much better investment than buying them at full price. :lecture

I would say that buying them at 50% off is a much better investment than buying them at full price. :lecture
i would say it's a better deal, but not necessarily a better investment.

The figures he mentioned are not a good investment. Perhaps the armory will be in time, but Sideshow has been offering the full set with extra rewards and revolving 20%, 25%, and now 50% discounts (on the 2-pack). I really like IM3 SC and HB but those have been available with extra rewards and 20-30% discounts many, many times by now. Very telling that they made too many and most who were on the fence have snagged them at a low price. Once they are finally gone it will be a long time before they get above retail price, if ever. There are better places to put your money for investing but if you want these specific figures for your collection you probably won't find a better deal.

I wouldn't count on it. When I placed a large order for 5 figures last month they just added up the individual shipping prices on the two that had them and sent everything together. There was no additional discount. I really can't complain though since I had 25% off, double or triple rewards, and a free Tonto.
They included a free Tonto in your discounted order? Then yeah, you done good. I guess you're right, I shouldn't expect that the shipping would be adjusted. I just assumed it would be, since they're shipping together. It would be nice if they did. We shall see...

Obi-Wan ordered with the new code. Thanks for the heads up!

Thanks! Finally got AOU Cap secured.

Can't decide whether to cancel a PO and reorder with the coupon, or order something new. An age old question. :dunno

Can't decide whether to cancel a PO and reorder with the coupon, or order something new. An age old question. :dunno

If you don't have an NRD, why not cancel and save a little, and use a future code your something new? The coupons usually cover shipping and take off $10 or so for my orders.

I'm a newbie to sideshow, and I'm wondering wouldn't you lose your NRD if you cancel your PO?

I'm a newbie to sideshow, and I'm wondering wouldn't you lose your NRD if you cancel your PO?

If it had a NRD, yes. I think it's anything over $200 that has a 10% NRD. Items without an NRD can be cancelled with no consequences.

If it had a NRD, yes. I think it's anything over $200 that has a 10% NRD. Items without an NRD can be cancelled with no consequences.

Thanks! :)

There you go, pretty obvious this is targeted at Hot Toys customers. I haven't ordered a Hot Toys figure from Sideshow in over 2 years, so I don't expect I'd get this coupon.
I probably get a HT figure every few months from them. In fact, I just ordered an in-stock figure last week, and I didn't get one.

Every single product I've ever ordered from SSC has been HT, I actually ordered Winter Soldier maybe two weeks ago, and no coupon.

Debating re-ordering Obi-Wan with the new code or picking up a Storm Trooper.

Back