Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings No May code yet

I buy a crapload of Hot Toys from Sideshow and didn't get one either. Sideshow hates me, but I love them. I'm a Sideshow masochist.

Every single product I've ever ordered from SSC has been HT, I actually ordered Winter Soldier maybe two weeks ago, and no coupon.

Obviously it can't have been sent out to every HT-ordering customer. Only the ones that don't complain in here. ;) Think of it like winning a lottery you didn't enter. You didn't win. So what, right?

I didn't get a code either.

Obviously it can't have been sent out to every HT-ordering customer. Only the ones that don't complain in here. ;) Think of it like winning a lottery you didn't enter. You didn't win. So what, right?
I've been complaining, but to be honest it's probably for the best. Saved me a few hundred from not ordering the armory.

It just irritated me that they would send out a coupon in such a fashion, only to a random limited bunch.

Blue......he'll stand out from Luke that way.

Brown. Dye Luke Green and he'll still stand out. ;)

I'm tempted to dye the brown on the coat to change it up a little but I'm really not eager to try taking the fur off the hood first.

The coat has always been brown to me so that is my inclination. I have always thought of the controversy as kind of a neat nostalgic easter egg though. Its sorta like proto boba fett. For that reason I kind of want both jackets. The blue seems harder to come by, so I am considering getting that one and buying the brown jacket second hand for about $50.

Brown. Dye Luke Green and he'll still stand out. ;)

I'm tempted to dye the brown on the coat to change it up a little but I'm really not eager to try taking the fur off the hood first.

The fur doesn't look great, but I only remember seeing one picture where somebody attempted to replace it, and with mixed results. I'm not that brave, I plan on trying to conceal it by sprinkling on some magic snow.

How do we find what all is eligible for the AVENGE2015? Everything I have tried tells me that it isn't available.

Go to sideshowtoy.com, scroll to the bottom of the page, and click the "Redeem a Promo Code" link. Enter the promo, click "check balance," then "use code" and "shop eligible items."

Go to sideshowtoy.com, scroll to the bottom of the page, and click the "Redeem a Promo Code" link. Enter the promo, click "check balance," then "use code" and "shop eligible items."

Whaaaat!? How have I never known that. Thanks man.

I got it to work for Batman Gotham Knight. For some reason it wasn't listed as eligible.

Though not everything eligible is always shown.

Obi-Wan, for example, doesn't appear in the list for some reason.

It probably shows the stuff they want to get rid of the most.

The stuff nobody wants. :lol

I just go through all the releases from newest to oldest and see if the promo code works on something I want instead of using that code lookup feature. It would be cool if it truly showed everything that is eligible, though.

Used Avenge2015 to get Peacemaker! And Falcon just arrived. I'm finally caught up to Age of Ultron... so way behind. :)

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings May code is AVENGE2015

OP and thread title updated, thanks for the new code!

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings May code is AVENGE2015

It doesn't list ALL eligible items. Some stuff you have to test out. :lecture

Back