Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings LUCKYMARCH for $20 off

You're welcome.

They might also use Noland, The Boss, Barney Ross and those dreadful IM3 busts if the Tonto figures don't catch fire fast enough, lol.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings LUCKYMARCH for $20 off

Nope their saving the IM busts for the 1st Annual Sideshow Winterfest sno-ball fight....

...that will leave an unfortunate 'MARK' on one's body...

Those crappy little plastic busts? Truely dreadful.
Seen them at £25 and no one bought them.

The Iron Man Busts are cool but definitely not worth the price. They should start throwing them in with pack outs and giving them away more often. I wouldn't mind owning a couple for free.

Thanks for the coupon. I haven't used any in the past 6 months or so due to saving for stuffs, but I'm curious, when did it go up? Was it via email? Card from someone's purchase?

Thanks for the coupon. I haven't used any in the past 6 months or so due to saving for stuffs, but I'm curious, when did it go up? Was it via email? Card from someone's purchase?

Someone was kind enough to post their card here

So I think the new Cap will be coupon eligible 3/28

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Worked for me. Expires April 10th.

GR33N15 for $25 off any of the select in-stock items

Wish you could stack the two coupons. :(

Even without stacking, $25 is nice. The problem comes when everything one is interested in has been pushed and isn't listed as in stock. Someone looking for a conspiracy might think that such in-stock coupons are only ever issued when hot items are out of stock...

I would've used it on ASM2 which is in stock but isn't listed in that list, Only the same old sh** :lol

I definitely will be, as well as a bunch of other items. After last spooktacular, I'm definitely more patient this year [emoji38] :hi5:

I wish that G33n15 coupon worked on Winter soldier. I'm seriously thinking about getting this guy. A $25.00 incentive would be great!

I wish that G33n15 coupon worked on Winter soldier. I'm seriously thinking about getting this guy. A $25.00 incentive would be great!

Damn, I was actually wondering that. I guess I'll hold out for Spooktacular this year.

Back