Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings

Common SSC get this fixed so I can give you more of my money

sorry guys. didnt bother to check if it worked, as i have no intention of using it. just posted it as soon as i saw it on my starlord :slap

Argh didn't work on Thanos or Ultron preorders. At least there are a few dozen months until they're released

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Argh didn't work on Thanos or Ultron preorders. At least there are a few dozen months until they're released

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just wait till people start getting charged and place an order. Then you will bypass the line and all the saps that had them on preorder for a year. You'll get yours first.

I had a Court of the Dead $25-off discount code that was supposed to expire December 2015. Now it's disappeared. :dunno

Is there a way to apply both a coupon code and rewards points on the same order?

Claimed!

:)

Ok, when does the new (April) code come out?

Last edited:

If you're keeping the boxes why would you throw the shipper?
It's not like they take up any more room and keep the boxes protected.

My loft looks like a warehouse with all my boxes.

Depends on where you get them. I have some figures that were packed in another box, or I'd get two figures in one bigger box. Keeping all that isn't really necessary. I've also had to cut the shipper off because the box was so tight inside it, I was afraid of damaging it. I didn't bother keeping that.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings LUCKYMARCH for $20 off

Is there any concern about "acid" from using the brown shipper boxes as storage? I know in comic book collecting they always talked about using acid-free backing boards on comics. So I wonder if there's any potential long-term damage from that cheap brown cardboard being in contact with the figure boxes if you store them that way.

Thanks for the coupon. It's been too long. Just ordered TOD Indy Jones. TIE Pilot is not yet eligible.

Back