Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings LUCKYMARCH for $20 off

Thanks for posting the new code. Debating on the single pack of the HT Stormy...

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings LUCKYMARCH for $20 off

Thanks for posting that code. It worked for me and I used it to place an order for Winter Soldier Sixth Scale.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings

just wait till people start getting charged and place an order. Then you will bypass the line and all the saps that had them on preorder for a year. You'll get yours first.

Haha I'm always on the wrong side of that one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the new code! Will be putting it towards a new order very soon. :) If that's the case that Jor El is becoming like Angelica I'll just sell him if I ever get him. I just sold MOS Superman so no need for him. :lol Oh and I did get Angelica for free and she was awesome! Sadly sold her and regret it every day...

Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings LUCKYMARCH for $20...

And...

WANTTH3APR1LMAYANDJUN3C0D3SN0W

Last edited:

Thanks for posting the code. Now I can preorder the new wolverine :clap

Thanks for the new code! Will be putting it towards a new order very soon. :) If that's the case that Jor El is becoming like Angelica I'll just sell him if I ever get him. I just sold MOS Superman so no need for him. :lol Oh and I did get Angelica for free and she was awesome! Sadly sold her and regret it every day...

I got stuck with three ...got pissed because I then had to go find the dx 06

I got stuck with three ...got pissed because I then had to go find the dx 06

Funny thing is I sold her thinking I wouldn't get Jack than 3 months later boom. I got him and regret selling her.

What do you have to buy to get a free figure? Would they pair them with PFs or what? I certainly wouldn't turn down a free Jor-El.

PFs ship with their own shipper so you won't get a free figure with them.
Think you need to buy a figure and request a pack out, for which there is a charge, meaning your figure will be shipped in a larger box for protection.

I get my stuff Packed Out all the time, but have never received a free figure in the box. I have received calendars and key chains, and one of those Care Kits, but never a figure. Perhaps someday...

One year I got a ton of stuff free from SS: a few calendars, 8 key chains, a couple Christmas Stitch figures, and a 1/6 Speed Racer figure. Not much since though. I got a free Dolly figure a few months ago. I actually wanted an Angelica figure (but not enough to pay for one :lol ) and was hoping to get one for free but didn't. I know a few people got multiples of her sent out to them. Right now I wouldn't mind a Care Kit. You know they've got a ton of them just sitting there.

I have received a few small items from Sideshow in the past year as well--very much appreciated. You can tell if you are getting a free figure by the weight of the item being shipped: for example: someone recently posted in the Star Lord thread that the weight shipped was 8 lbs (mine was 4 with a pack-out) so voila--extra figure coming for that person. I do believe that extra figures are typically included to those customers, albeit randomly, who request a pack-out--an extra $10 to the overall cost. :wave

Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings LUCKYMARCH for $20...

Always wondered how to request a packout - is it done via phone call / email / chat after the order is placed, or is there an actual comment field on the place order wizard where you can request one manually?

Sideshow offers an additional pack out service for those customers who would like to add extra packaging to their items. Be advised that this will take additional time and materials which require the additional service charge of $10.00. Due to size limitations this service is not available on our larger items. Please be advised, this service may increase the shipping cost of your item. If you would like to request this service please send an e-mail to [email protected]. Include your Order number and that you authorize the additional $10.00 fee and any increased shipping costs.

Extra packaging for 10.00... dam what kind of extra packaging we talking about here?

Back