Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings

Thanks so much! Everyone here has been so nice about the win, glad to be a part of the Freak show:family

Awesome job, man. Obviously a well-deserved win! So glad I didn't bother to enter as mine would have looked like a 7-year-old's submission.

Tempted on the Snowtrooper PF. Really really really hoped Chewie PF would have been included. I woulda bought that immediately. Been waiting for a deal on that for ages. Don't want to pay full price cuz I coulda had the exclusive for the same price, and that would bother me...

Yeah, maybe Xmas for Chewie. They opened up a few items to this discount that weren't available during spook. I'm a bit tempted to check out Wolffe or one of the clones at this price. Might have pulled the trigger on Malgus too but now it looks like he might be waitlisted. Probably for the best but I'll check back tomorrow.

For anyone that has participated: how do 12 days and Black Friday compare to Spooktacular?

Heard this year will have fun holiday contests and have daily giveaways. Though after all of the complainers, I don't know if they will do RP like Spooktacular.

More RP makes the difference in what I do or don't buy in January… It's a good sized list at the moment. Sideshow, just saying.

Susan and chicky said they processed the winners during spook. Has anyone heard anything yet?

This also made me realize never to pre-order again. Maybe a few EX's that "sell out", but I'm even skeptical of that.

I talked to Susan at Comikaze last weekend, and brought up how amazing Spooktacular was, and how there were SO many giveaways and so many items that were 30% off.

She said that last year during Spook they gave her about 15 things to give away, this year they gave alot more away. Makes me wonder if they went through some sort of "clearance" phase to move a lot of product that wasn't selling. I don't know if 12 Days will be more of the same, but with different products or totally different. Spook was definitely focused on 1/6 products, maybe 12 days will be others? I don't know.

Since 12 days is longer, I hope people don't start bitching 2 hours into day one, like they did on Monday morning of Spook. People were demanding RP codes at about 11am Monday morning. I don't hear any complaints after they ended up giving out $70 in over the course of the week. :)

They should just make the countdown actually end when they're in their offices... not late night.

Anyone's reward points not adding up? I purchased HT Crow, HT Superman, HT Zod and HT Mime Joker for a total of $100.80 in reward points. I add up the pending rewards and come up with $89.00. So I am scratching my head. Where did the other $11 go?

So I won a prize from Chicky on Twitter 10/26. Just a mini Iron Man bust. Was I supposed to email her after the contest? She had all my contact info in my email submission. I'm not sure if this will be sent out to me or not. I never got a follow up email from her. I've tried contacting her but no response. Sorry I've just never won anything before this and I'm not sure if I just didn't follow the rules. Thanks for any help.

Saw your pic show up in my FB feed tonight . Made me smile you certainly did a awesome job . I was looking at your step by step guide you posted the other night so detailed !

Haha it's super cool my that my work is on Facebook feeds around the world :)

Anyone's reward points not adding up? I purchased HT Crow, HT Superman, HT Zod and HT Mime Joker for a total of $100.80 in reward points. I add up the pending rewards and come up with $89.00. So I am scratching my head. Where did the other $11 go?
I have something similar with the orders I made during Spooktacular.

Reward Points.
Barney Ross - $25.90 instead of $27.75
Zod - $29.15 instead of $32.40
Superman MoS - $15.30 instead of $18

Well, that's what I was expecting in RP's anyway. I'm not sure if I made a mistake somewhere in my understanding of the codes used during Spooktacular or not.

...Spook was definitely focused on 1/6 products, maybe 12 days will be others? I don't know.

Maybe they'll offer up some giveaways or discounts on the infamous Mark VI Legendary Scale Bust:rotfl.

Speaking of 12 Days... since I won the Carving contest, does that mean I am ineligible to win anything until next year??? Not necessarily a bad thing, but just wondering. If so, then I really hope they continue to offer reward points despite the complaining that went on.

I talked to Susan at Comikaze last weekend, and brought up how amazing Spooktacular was, and how there were SO many giveaways and so many items that were 30% off.

She said that last year during Spook they gave her about 15 things to give away, this year they gave alot more away. Makes me wonder if they went through some sort of "clearance" phase to move a lot of product that wasn't selling. I don't know if 12 Days will be more of the same, but with different products or totally different. Spook was definitely focused on 1/6 products, maybe 12 days will be others? I don't know.

Since 12 days is longer, I hope people don't start bitching 2 hours into day one, like they did on Monday morning of Spook. People were demanding RP codes at about 11am Monday morning. I don't hear any complaints after they ended up giving out $70 in over the course of the week. :)

I was bitching. But it was all in good fun. ;)

Was sitting feeling sorry myself "bad earache" last night, when I got a message from Sideshow saying I won a Sucker Punch Amber :) buzzing

Back