Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings

That guy has clearly been drinking too much of his favorite vodka cranberry (did you catch his posts from the other night?) and must be drunk. I'm sure he's already got 90% of the posters in this forum on ignore which is why he appears to be talking to himself in every post. I'm sure you're not worrying about it, but I thought I'd just say "don't worry about it" myself anyway. ;)

That guy has clearly been drinking too much of his favorite vodka cranberry (did you catch his posts from the other night?) and must be drunk. I'm sure he's already got 90% of the posters in this forum on ignore which is why he appears to be talking to himself in every post. I'm sure you're not worrying about it, but I thought I'd just say "don't worry about it" myself anyway. ;)

No, just not talking to you, because I think people who post about "unreported American atrocities committed on a daily basis" in an action figure forum are sort of goofy and strange, you know? (Back to ignoring you now. Byesies!)

It's amusing when someone has to post 'I'm ignoring you!' just to make a dramatic event out of it and to be sure they got the last word in like a petulant child. But don't fret, in time he'll remove the guy from his ignore list b/c he'll thrive on trying to be right in an argument, and when he loses repeatedly he'll turn to reporting the guy to Dave a hundred times. Book it :lol

Time for a fresh start in this thread.

Let's wait for the November code hand in hand singing kumbaya.

Hover your mouse pointer over the post count for this thread in the thread list of the Sandbox forum - then you'll see how many posts you have in this thread and can mentally add them to your current total. If that doesn't work, you can use a calculator. ;) See what I did there? ;)

Clever, very clever.

No one other than members can see the content here. We're assuming a lot of the complaints came from google search etc. So it would cut down on stuff like that in the future.

Oh, we've moved!

Wait a minute, what happened to my posts!?! :horror

Hopefully the new location serves the thread better. :)

Also might be an idea to update the OP with a notice about ignoring Melkor, that dude just seems to want troll, hard. :rotfl

Ok here is a quick question. I have the KN331 coupon for the Zod that expires tomorrow. Went to use it just now, and it says it's expired? What do I do now?

KN311 does not work for Zod, but says coupon code does not expire until tomorrow. Has anyone tried to buy anything using coupon codes today?

HA11OW33N is a 30% discount that works on a lot of items including Zod, but when you hit the PROCEED TO CHECKOUT button it applies shipping charges.

I'm going to call SSC tomorrow to see if this is supposed to happen

I've toyed with ordering a couple things with the old codes, and everything I tried seemed to work today. Including the Crappydeals one.

They work until you confirm the buy, then it says non valid code. I tried M1M3 too and it has expired. Oh well, at least I got 2 cool HT figures.

HA11OW33N worked!!!!! Got free shipping too! Thanks Boba Debt!!!!!

Back