Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - TR3ATS1414 for $10!!!!

What time does Spook usually end? Like, 6 PST? That's a couple more hours...

If I had to guess, the codes are done but we'll have at least one big pre-order or new reveal before Spook ends.

12 PST

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - TR3ATS1414 for $10!!!!

Thanks for code!! Happy Halloween indeed

Thanks sideshow - thanks freaks - thanks dusty

another fun year of spooktacular goodness

Assuming one has redeemed every code, that would put us at ...1400 points for the week?

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - FR33COD3Z for $5

me too..
and as for WG....
omg..not to drag it up again..but man, it was the worst thing that has happened to me and my family ever and to have some **** keep bringing it up for fun and laughs...man..it's too far and i really don't care what i say or if i get into trouble over this post...but shut the **** up...
What happened?

me too..
and as for WG....
omg..not to drag it up again..but man, it was the worst thing that has happened to me and my family ever and to have some **** keep bringing it up for fun and laughs...man..it's too far and i really don't care what i say or if i get into trouble over this post...but shut the **** up...

Got it. Loud and clear.

Yes! What a solid week, I "only" ended up with $40 worth rp and missed the others by a couple minutes each time. Thanks Alex and Sideshow for a great week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i got it too. Thanks as always fellow forum posters

I saw the discount for the war machine bust and got excited the promo pic looked like the figure for a second

i got it too. Thanks as always fellow forum posters

I saw the discount for the war machine bust and got excited the promo pic looked like the figure for a second

Same here! lol

TR3ATS1414

Thank you!

keYb6AZ.gif

me too..
and as for WG....

Sigh.

Thanks for the code everybody! 12/13, not too shabby, congrats to all the Freaks who got codes and the ones who were perfect! :clap

all of the newsletter codes seem to still be going. Does anyone have the older ones to try at least? Thanks guys

Back