Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - FR33COD3Z for $5

How is that game? I heard mixed reviews. I played Silent Hill 2 back in the day and it FREAKED me out! :FREAK:
I wouldn't pay 60 bucks for it, but for 40 or so for black Friday or Xmas, it's totally worth aplay or2. Super tense and really nice to look at.

I'd rather watch Arrow and Flash, cause damn they are good.

Not scary so much as massively intense and edge of your seat type movie that i saw the other day was Nightcrawler.

Gone Girl easily because it's more likely to happen than zombies, demons or talking bunnies.

At redbox though, Oculus was interesting and did have some scares though did get kinda confusing a bit. I think Deliver Us From Evil might be the easy choice.

Thanks guys. Already saw Oculus so ill give the other 2 a try

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Do all you guys actually watch Agents of Shield?

Man, that's dedication.

I have given it a chance. I want it to be good and since we cut cable/dish and all that stuff 5 years ago there are not many options for new TV (at least we have Amazon Prime for some old stuff).

I am not sold on it yet and I have only seen the first three episodes this season so far but it does seem better than last year.

I'm behind, haven't caught one AoS this season yet. It did end strong, but a lot of the first season was hard for me to sit through.

You're going to have some responsibilities later because of this perfect record...

If I could, I would donate a portion of the reward points earned to the people sending out Spooktacular emails. Thank you guys. :wink1:

Not a fan of Agents of Whedon. I checked out soon after I saw the cast. They mostly look like a CW cast of pretty, interchangeable 20-somethings. They should have looked like an NCIS cast instead. You know, grown-ups. And Coulson isn't the guy to lead a team like that. They needed a Mark Harmon type.

I'm psyched for Agent Carter though.

I saw only 3 or 4 AoS episodes from Season 1 and have been, for the most part, watching Season 2 but it hasn't really peaked my interest. Not really like that Fitz? is it? character and what he's going through. But yeah, I can't seem to take SHIELD as serious with some of their characters, especially when you have Rumlow and a more serious-toned HYDRA frmo the films. Flash has been great so far. I haven't really enjoyed Arrow as much though.

I don't mind that I missed out on the code last night but waking at 4am to an email, getting excited then the code not working made me :crying

dw316;7290552I said:
haven't really enjoyed Arrow as much though.

throne_of_lies_elf.gif

Not a fan of Agents of Whedon. I checked out soon after I saw the cast. They mostly look like a CW cast of pretty, interchangeable 20-somethings. They should have looked like an NCIS cast instead. You know, grown-ups. And Coulson isn't the guy to lead a team like that. They needed a Mark Harmon type.

I'm psyched for Agent Carter though.

:goodpost: and Special Agent LJ Gibbs ROCKS! :rock

I'd rather watch Arrow and Flash, cause damn they are good.

I have avoided those so far because they came on the CW and it was my understanding that most stuff on there is very teen oriented (not that I am old yet just over 30 but if feels weird watching modern Saved By the Bell shows). If they do not fit in that category I might have to check them out.

:lol I'm trying to like it... I really am... haha Perhaps it's been a slow start? I haven't seen this week's episode yet. I am intrigued by Atom being on the cast now.

Cophoto

Any updates from SS if you are getting an adjustment ?

Back