Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - for $5

Since someone posted my pic today i can't help post Kenbenobi's :lol

B1SrFgRIIAAel-Q.jpg

Apparently, the HA11OW33N code gets negated for the bundle deal if you have both Superman and Jor-El in your cart.

Let's try something new.

How about the old fake out "sold out".

Here...

No more ZODs -- sold out!

OMG and I was just about to start a poll to see if I should like it enough to order it, damn you Sideshow for selling out of something that I have been ambivalent on. Damn this Spooktacular crap to hell.

Oh well... gonna flip a coin and either get a Power Pose , Amber, or Mandarin, cause.... discount. :lol

OMG and I was just about to start a poll to see if I should like it enough to order it, damn you Sideshow for selling out of something that I have been ambivalent on. Damn this Spooktacular crap to hell.

Oh well... gonna flip a coin and either get a Power Pose , Amber, or Mandarin, cause.... discount. :lol

Wait don't forget about you ambivalence to Tonto or Drake.

Wow. Sideshow obviously knows what it's doing with these discounts. I'm glad I snagged Mandarin when I did.

I'm still sort of half considering Power Pose Iron Man. But all that gold...plus I think it's shorter than my Silver Centurion, and I like my Iron men imposing.

I've bought... nothing!

Because today -- like all Spooktacular's -- is THE day to buy.

That said, I still see nothing I want.

Marty McFly is they drop a 30%

I bought both two days ago and am now with great rage over this 30% off code.

Lol. I bought Stark and had the same thing happen and now I am tempted to cave in and get something else. They were smart. If I had held out until today I would have only gotten one thing now I might get two.

Back