Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - for $5

I had the Mandrian and Mime Joker on flex, cancelled both of them and ordered the Hulk Banner set. I ordered the Mark XLII Power Pose for $111.37 shipped.

I guess i should have waited on Superman :gah:

Could u imagine if the last hour they said the 30% could be applied to anything on site? :horror

I've bought... nothing!

Because today -- like all Spooktacular's -- is THE day to buy.
:goodpost:

So true. They got me on that temporary waitlisting of Tony. If I hadn't gotten sucked in by that I would have made it to today and then I might have escaped without spending anything. I was kind of hoping to grab maybe a Thor or Loki but some of these discounts were so good and Chicky confirmed those weren't going to get the discounts that I got sidetracked, lost focus and bought.

I had the Mandrian and Mime Joker on flex, cancelled both of them and ordered the Hulk Banner set. I ordered the Mark XLII Power Pose for $111.37 shipped.

Same. All joking aside, so glad I waited til the last day. I've wanted a Hulk for awhile and could never justify it to myself. This price finally did just that.

Could u imagine if the last hour they said the 30% could be applied to anything on site? :horror

Those armories might disappear real fast and if they let you use it on pre-orders that set of stormies might also disappear.

Same. All joking aside, so glad I waited til the last day. I've wanted a Hulk for awhile and could never justify it to myself. This price finally did just that.

Yup, that's what I did too.

If anyone was collecting Kenner/Hasbro mid-to-late 90's, the situation right now is "nothing but Landos" - or if your particular area was just a tiny bit different, "it's an R5-D4 kinda day"

Back