Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - for $5

thank for checking out my spooktacular deliveries on youtube guys. Every little bit helps. I just got my Batman armory and the Hulk/Banner set. I need new shelving units

Pulled the trigger on hulk and set it up on payment plan. Not sure I'll be able to keep it with my current Joker Mime payment plan and the holidays approaching, but I got almost a month to figure that out before first payment is due.

thank for checking out my spooktacular deliveries on youtube guys. Every little bit helps. I just got my Batman armory and the Hulk/Banner set. I need new shelving units

Do you have a link?

Is it like a text message? As long as I sent it to "@collectsideshow" does that mean it pops up in their inbox or something?

Yes if you put @collectsideshow it goes to them and don't forget the hashtag as well

My order comes out to $43.35 in RP. The deal they had the other day specifically said it included the full $51 in RP, so I'm guess this doesn't. But I'll trade $8 in RP for another $50 off the price any day.

I ordered the set the other day and received $45.90 in RPs, not the full $51

Not stressed nor distracted. I just think everyone needs to cool it on the joke codes.

I don't mind the obvious fake codes or the codes with disclaimers but it's just wrong to post fake codes that look legit such as:

New twitter code: G00DD3LL

Ha! No one is obligated to share anything in this thread. And in truth it's more about trying to rekindle some of the fun of Spooks past than anything else as I see it. I don't have a lot of sympathy for folks who come in here with some entitled attitude. Particularly when you're worried about, what, maybe $15 in rewards points tops over the course of a day? Lighten up a bit.

Well some people have limited internet resources like using a smart phone and wasting time punching in a fake code sucks

Anybody here use Twitter? I just signed up to post the candy hero I made, but nothing is showing up under a search for "collectsideshow." Any help would be appreciated!

https://twitter.com/collectsideshow

https://twitter.com/SideshowChicky

What did you all tweet that you'd sell your soul for? I asked for the winter soldier to go with Cap. Last figure if no new discounts are announced im wanting is the Mandarin. I think Ben Kingsley will reprise his role at some point as the real Mandarin. They said they gave him plastic surgery, everyone assumes it was to change his appearance in general I think it was to make him look like the already in existence Mandarin.

What did you all tweet that you'd sell your soul for? I asked for the winter soldier to go with Cap. Last figure if no new discounts are announced im wanting is the Mandarin. I think Ben Kingsley will reprise his role at some point as the real Mandarin. They said they gave him plastic surgery, everyone assumes it was to change his appearance in general I think it was to make him look like the already in existence Mandarin.

Do you have a link to your youtube?

I asked for something expensive since the more money SSC would potentially take from, the better chance I would get the discount? :huh: I don't know, that was my logic anyhow....:lol

$340? I thought it was $357.

My total was $368 minus $44 in rewards points, $324...I got hit with $20 tax

You seriously can't beat this deal. The free shipping was the icing.

Do discounted items placed on Flex Pay show up the correct price after you complete checkout or should they be correct while in your cart?

I forgot to mention this earlier, but when I went to place my Herman Munster order a pop-up came on my screen and said 'save an extra 5% on this order now', so I clicked it but did not see any additional discount applied. Just curious if anyone else saw this.

So which should I get Supes or Roadblock the discount is too good for me not to get one but I can't get both.

New rule: When posting a real code, always include "GO GO GO!" (or a similar variation) in your post.

Problem solved.

Last time I checked, it's TRICK or TREAT, not treat and additional treat. So fake codes come with the deal as much as egging houses or razorblades in apples. Tis the season y'all.

Last edited:

The best way to tell quickly it is a fake code is it is usually just posted once by someone. A real code gets posted repeatedly by different people.

Stop.

Please, just stop....making the whiners look even more foolish. :lol

Back