Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - for $5

I'm chatting with SSC cust service right now to get an answer. When you check out it doesn't say actual RP earned.

This code makes Banner $120 shipped + points, I have hulk so at this price I may bite the bullet on this. Don't see Banner getting cheaper than this--unless they start giving them away!

I'll sell you my banner for cheaper than that

So I ordered the hulk set 2 days ago at 20% can I cancel and reorder using the 30% off without getting a cancelation fee. Its on a flex scheduled for Nov 5th so havent charged yet

That's what I figured. So it would only be $17.85 in RP.

I definitely could be wrong, you could ask SSC themselves in LiveChat or on the phone and see what they say.

Edit: COFPhoto is on the case.

Edit: I see you guys are talking about that. Kinda confusing. I'm not sure if you get the full amount of points.

Points are usually awarded for every dollar you spend, so a discount code reduces the amount of points. This applies to normal items as well as double rewards items. Special codes don't necessarily have this effect, as we've seen the item-specific discounts mention that you get the points on the full original price, listed as a specific point dollar value.

Points are awarded one per dollar spent and are valued at 5/100ths of a dollar (5% of your spend).

With this one, there's more ambiguity. I'm guess it's points on the balance after discount and before shipping or taxes. So while it would be less than $51, it would still be double the normal amount, so points worth 10% the value you spend.

Probably $35.70.

This.

Last edited:

So I ordered the hulk set 2 days ago at 20% can I cancel and reorder using the 30% off without getting a cancelation fee. Its on a flex scheduled for Nov 5th so havent charged yet

You probably get charged for that but you can always ask them.

wow, about 4 figures I ordered at 20-25% off are now 30% off with Hallow33n code, that's just poor customer service by sideshow, to offer deeper discounts 2-3 days after people buy stuff, WOW

Well I bought Joe Colton, who is regularly $215. I paid $135.44 not including tax, and got 523 in RP which is $26.15. The Joe Colton page says "earn up to $29.10".

I snagged a Medicom Tie Fighter pilot for $135 using 'HA11OW33N' code.

wow, about 4 figures I ordered at 20-25% off are now 30% off with Hallow33n code, that's just poor customer service by sideshow, to offer deeper discounts 2-3 days after people buy stuff, WOW

Not really any different than not offering a discount before, then offering 10% off, then 20% off...?

Wow how many times can i use HA11OW33N?

Couldn't pass up on the deal for Hulk.

Anyone want a loose Bruce banner?

lol..

Back