Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - for $5

Yeah, I think we need to put a moratorium on the fake codes until the next Spook.

The 30% off codes gets the Hulk/Banner set down to $357 with free shipping + $51 in rp.

yeah I just tried to order, it says limit of 1 per person, but I never ordered it, had to take it off my order...

Is it just me or can you basically get Hulk & Banner for the price of Hulk with that discount? I see $383.76, but that's with $27 in sales tax for me, so about $356 if you're not paying sales tax. PLUS $51 in RP? Jesus that's barely over $300 for both.

Am I wrong?

Is it just me or can you basically get Hulk & Banner for the price of Hulk with that discount? I see $383.76, but that's with $27 in sales tax for me, so about $356 if you're not paying sales tax. PLUS $51 in RP? Jesus that's barely over $300 for both.

Am I wrong?

Not wrong, I paid closed to $500 total buying them individually

Not worth the heartbreak when it rots, even if it is a great price, imo.

Valid.

I'm actually feeling bad now about buying it with the bundle. Yeah, $200 but it is flawed. I jut might return it. **** it.

I'll stick to my initial gut feeling, out of principle. This will be returned.

LOL Can you use RP with that Hulk deal? If so I get it for like $200 lol

Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - for $5

LOL Can you use RP with that Hulk deal? If so I get it for like $200 lol

Never. As per pixel.

But if you ever wanted a Hulk, I think that deal is SICK. Sell crappy banner for $10 shipped after.

I like the funny ones but 8OB4D387 I can't even figure out. Bob...for...? Sob...for...?

My problem is some of us are extremely busy people. I check this inbetween patients when I have LITERALLY 2 minutes... lets knock off the fake code stuff guys.

wow so everyone that has bought the Hulk set in the last 3 days just got screwed out of $51? nice sideshow, they need to be consistent with coupons

Dude that is awesome. I don't think you can though with some codes. I'm open to correction

Yeah I doubted it... but that would be INCREDIBLE... get it? Funny...

Can someone tell me what code is making the hulk so cheap?

Back