Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - for $5

Valid.

I'm actually feeling bad now about buying it with the bundle. Yeah, $200 but it is flawed. I jut might return it. **** it.

I'll stick to my initial gut feeling, out of principle. This will be returned.

actually the bundle is still $7 cheaper than buying them separate and using $20 discount on Robo. Remember rewards are only on final price (despite what ads say, check your pending balances...)

my math makes it $233 with 30% off but the best you could get Robo for is about $297 shipped after $20 discount.
If you do 20% off combo its $266 for ED and $257 for Robo (shipped for me at least), savings of $7 :wink1:

Is it just me or can you basically get Hulk & Banner for the price of Hulk with that discount? I see $383.76, but that's with $27 in sales tax for me, so about $356 if you're not paying sales tax. PLUS $51 in RP? Jesus that's barely over $300 for both.

Am I wrong?

I don't think they'll award the full $51 of RPs, but deduct 30% or whatever discount you use on a figure, since the terms read:

This order may qualify for up to $51.00 in Reward Points

Hmmm. Power pose Mk42 for $111 plus RP. Tempting.

So, I can buy Banner for about $128 and get $17 RP, so a net of $111 (and that's with CA sales tax).

Or I can buy Banner and Hulk which comes with those goofy extras (the girders and stuff) for $384, minus $51 RP, so $333. Then If I can sell Hulk for $300 and the extra stuff for $30, I'll basically get Banner for free.

What'd I miss? What's this about Jake Sully figures going up asses? I know it's not for everyone, but I didn't think it was s---.

So sideshow is saying I can get back $51 in RP for the hulk set but that's at the price of $510. Will you still get $51 after using the code to bring the price down to $356?

Edit: I see you guys are talking about that. Kinda confusing. I'm not sure if you get the full amount of points.

Oh, and now you want Happy Birthdays' too...?

If you knew anything about spook babies you would know that our birthday is a point of contention, so no, I'm not fishing for "Happy Birthdays: but some RPs would be nice :lol

Last edited:

So sideshow is saying I can get back $51 in RP for the hulk set but that's at the price of $510. Will you still get $51 after using the code to bring the price down to $356?

Yes. They are that desperate to get these things out of their warehouse.

Actually, I'm not sure.

Nah man, the consensus seems to be that you'll get whatever percent of RP they are offering based on the FINAL price that you pay.

wow so everyone that has bought the Hulk set in the last 3 days just got screwed out of $51? nice sideshow, they need to be consistent with coupons

That's what I was thinking. I'm one of those.

I pulled the trigger on the Tweeterhead Herman Munster with the HA11OW33N code. Total with free shipping came to $141.74, plus $30.45 in RP on top of that.

Edit: I see you guys are talking about that. Kinda confusing. I'm not sure if you get the full amount of points.

Probably $35.70.

This code makes Banner $120 shipped + points, I have hulk so at this price I may bite the bullet on this. Don't see Banner getting cheaper than this--unless they start giving them away!

I pulled the trigger on the Tweeterhead Herman Munster with the HA11OW33N code. Total with free shipping came to $141.74, plus $30.45 in RP on top of that.

Let me know how you like it. May pick it up on black Friday.

Nah man, the consensus seems to be that you'll get whatever percent of RP they are offering based on the FINAL price that you pay.

That's what I figured. So it would only be $17.85 in RP.

Back