Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - for $5

The 30% off codes gets the Hulk/Banner set down to $357 with free shipping + $51 in rp.

Damn..... Hulk/Banner set for $356 out the door.

It's everything that's on sale already in this thread.

But some of the codes for thise items have expired, so the HA11OW33N makes them eligible again, I might buy Baroness with it

Some are not easily discernible as being fake and don't dare insinuate that I asked my wife to do this, she does it because she thinks it cool and wants to be a part of it.

We collect together and she has her own SSC account so bite me.

I think its cool you and your wife collect together. But don't be coning in here like T-1000 tryna be all business. I've enjoyed my bonding time with the crew, making up fun codes. If you have this severe of a reaction, this event probably not for you. So h4v3 fun and don't be so s3r10us.

Wow, that makes ED209 almost $220 shipped. Jesus, they must have LOTS of those, and no one, absolutely no one is buying them.

Damn..... Hulk/Banner set for $356 out the door.

Ah, to hell with it. Trigger pulled. $51 in RP plus I can sell Banner loose, and I can have a Hulk (tee hee) to round out my core Avengers for about $200. A steal for sure.

Sideshow Collectibles.com - - Manufacturer of movie, film, television and proprietary collectibl.jpg

hmmm

That is not valid.

Are you another one of the members trying to be cute with fake codes? If so that is very annoying.

That is not valid.

Are you another one of the members trying to be cute with fake codes? If so that is very annoying.

It's not man, they are very obvious, and it's all for fun. I laugh whenever I see them, as some are very creative!

Back