Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - for $5

Anything SSC has that I would sell my soul for is either sold out or not even available for PO yet.

Having said that, the Iron Patriot is pretty cool.

I think the people at Sideshow are getting tired too

TWO(2) randomly chosen entrants into Sideshow's Spooktacular Joker giveaway will win a Hot Toys Black Widow Sixth Scale Figure once the contest has closed

I'm gonna use these RPs for HT Han(k), and hope we get more RPs during the 12 Days of Christmas that I'll use for Chewie.

You have your priorities completely reversed man! And in any case, just save up until early next year before you pull the trigger on either of these guys. No danger of selling out.

My only "dilemma" with the Hoth Han is the possibility the EX will disappear before there are in-hand images widely available - and I want that hatless head. If he's good, he'll be my definitive Han and I'll completely skip a smuggler version. But I'm really hopeful of a good farm boy Luke which i'd like to display with the droids eventually. Though I'm still worried there that I'll have to get body/clothing from HT and a head sculpt from Sideshow - I don't think HT is going to get it right.

I think the people at Sideshow are getting tired too

TWO(2) randomly chosen entrants into Sideshow's Spooktacular Joker giveaway will win a Hot Toys Black Widow Sixth Scale Figure once the contest has closed

Something yesterday also mentioned the Joker giveaway. I think it was the battle droids.

Someone's on the phone right now with Sideshow insisting that they're entitled to a Joker based on the mistake.

Me as well! Those turds need to stop having fun on here.

If that's your idea of fun you need to get out more.

My wife checks for codes when I'm a work and it's stressful when she puts a fake code in for nothing, I tell her not to worry about when I'm not around but it still worries her that she might have missed a code

My wife checks for codes when I'm a work and it's stressful when she puts a fake code in for nothing, I tell her not to worry about when I'm not around but it still worries her that she might have missed a code

everyone needs to calm down, its $5, if you miss it, just skip lunch that day :wink1:

Is that Matt dude from the recent retweeted photo in here?

This is what happens when you sell your soul to Sideshow - everyone has to know about it.

B1SGVoYCYAASltP.jpg

You have your priorities completely reversed man! And in any case, just save up until early next year before you pull the trigger on either of these guys. No danger of selling out.

My only "dilemma" with the Hoth Han is the possibility the EX will disappear before there are in-hand images widely available - and I want that hatless head. If he's good, he'll be my definitive Han and I'll completely skip a smuggler version. But I'm really hopeful of a good farm boy Luke which i'd like to display with the droids eventually. Though I'm still worried there that I'll have to get body/clothing from HT and a head sculpt from Sideshow - I don't think HT is going to get it right.

It's the ex stormie belt for Han. Otherwise I would wait til I saw a good deal. Chewie only has the ex if you get the set, but I can do without the blaster.

I cashed out all my RPs earlier this year for the Blue Coat Hoth Han so I'm getting him pretty much free except for shipping. I figure I can always get the brown coat in the secondary market.

Nice! I hope I win one! I've been wanting that Black Widow figure, but saving my money for the cap two pack! Wouldn't it be cool if sideshow gave a contest where you could win all the Winter Soldier hot toys figures?

Is that Matt dude from the recent retweeted photo in here?

This is what happens when you sell your soul to Sideshow - everyone has to know about it.

B1SGVoYCYAASltP.jpg

i hope not

No of course not. Who is that idiot

Yes it's me. :lol

I'll go hide now.

If you look at the context of them, its not a big deal. Secondly, that's on you for having someone else do it for your own gain. Besides, they are quite obviously Not real. Just chill and enjoy the season.:)

Back