Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - for $5

On a slightly off topic note, HT revealed the Hot Rod IM and Blue Steel for those IM collectors.

Probably old news but I've only really been in this thread in the past 4 days. :wink1::lol

I'm surprise they have put The Wolverine on sale with a big discount code.

guessing you mean "haven't"

probably because the last one sold out without needing big discounts, it already has 10% off and extra rewards (I think), and they might be low in inventory, and the price point is attractive compared to the $250 pre-order one :lol

I'd like to see a discount on the armory or SSC Batman... not too likely though.

Hell naw.... :lol It's just releasing now/or in the past few weeks. Maybe next year? :huh:

Sucks that it's all old items now since most people here probably already pre-ordered all the things they actually want. Makes one wonder if it is better to wait in the future...

I survived going for a shower and brushing my teeth without any codes or contests popping up WOOOHHHHOOO, now I have to leave in about 30 minutes to go to work. I wonder if I will make it to data center and get setup before something pops up LOL

I know this has been mentioned already, but since it's not in the original post -- CANT1NA -- gets you the cantina band nook environment for $158 shipped in the US.

I gave up on affording the Tauntaun. Now I just need to figure out which Han to keep on pre-order the blue or the grey.

I'm hoping they do another similar promotion for the 12 days of Christmas this year and that will help offset the price of both pieces. I'm in for the Brown coat Han, and I very much want to get the head without hat (exclusive). I've thought about skipping Luke, but I really should grab him for business development purposes, as he comes with a lightsaber.

I just want a huge RP score to put towards the crazy amount of AOU figures coming our way.

To all of the Premium Freaks here, please remember to give thanks and rep to Pixelpiper, cofphoto and Collectorcol for all of their hard work. They help make this thread and Spook what it is! :clap

I wish we could give negative rep points to the jerks posting fake codes

I can't wait until this guy sells out and I never have to see him again. https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/monkey-brothersworker-hot-toys-901684/

No clue what he is from, but he is hideous.

I would buy that figure for $100 shipped just to get the accessories

Okay can someone answer this question, SS Alex maybe? I purchased a Joe Colton when he was first released, due to financial issues I sold my retaliation hot toys figures, now that things are stable again I would like to try and get them back, starting with Roadblock and Colton since they are both on sale during Spooktacular, but sadly it is saying I can't order another Colton because I already have one... Is there a way to get this reversed or am I SOL?

You have a PM

On a slightly off topic note, HT revealed the Hot Rod IM and Blue Steel for those IM collectors.

Probably old news but I've only really been in this thread in the past 4 days. :wink1::lol

Awesome, thanks

I'm hoping they do another similar promotion for the 12 days of Christmas this year and that will help offset the price of both pieces. I'm in for the Brown coat Han, and I very much want to get the head without hat (exclusive). I've thought about skipping Luke, but I really should grab him for business development purposes, as he comes with a lightsaber.

I'm gonna use these RPs for HT Han(k), and hope we get more RPs during the 12 Days of Christmas that I'll use for Chewie.

With the Indy teaser, that poor tauntaun keeps slipping further and further down the list! :(

Back