Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - for $5

You gotta copy+paste these things

Morning all.

Yep, missed the G3TY0URS this morning too. Fumbled around with the "O" or "0" and by the time I got it right it was gone.

Did I miss anything else? A contest is going on I gathered.

Morning all.

Yep, missed the G3TY0URS this morning too. Fumbled around with the "O" or "0" and by the time I got it right it was gone.

Did I miss anything else? A contest is going on I gathered.

Chicky is putting them out on Twitter and Susan just closed the tell me your costume on Facebook.

Just woke up, way too many drinks last night. Missed both codes, damn it.

This sounds so wise, but there's probably a character named Wind in that comic right? lol

LOL, yeah it's not as wise as it sounds, Stormriders is the Hong Kong comic, both Wind and Cloud are the two main characters.. Never read the comic only saw the movies, decent but not classics...

LOL, yeah it's not as wise as it sounds, Stormriders is the Hong Kong comic, both Wind and Cloud are the two main characters.. Never read the comic only saw the movies, decent but not classics...

Haha, gotcha. When I read it I was like "damn thats deep" then I thought about it for a bit longer. I've never read/seen any of it so no clue here lol.

Alright Freaks, last day predictions/hopes/instant buys

Whats your list if it goes on sale today?

Mine: Snapper, Star Spangled

Alright Freaks, last day predictions/hopes/instant buys

Whats your list if it goes on sale today?

Mine: Snapper, Star Spangled

Iron Patriot, Batman and Robin set

I've been waiting for Snapper & Iron Patriot, can't see it happening now....

I missed one of last nights codes while driving to work. I'm gonna be bummed if I miss another while driving home.

That being said, I think my buying is done. I got the Banner/Hulk combo coming and I picked up the Batman PF from ThinkGeek for $299 shipped. Now I've got to make a run to Ikea so I have somewhere to put them.

The only item I'm interested in has been on sale all week, HT Ada Wong. Just trying to talk myself out of purchasing it considering I got Wonder Woman and Catwoman PFs on Flex Pay both of which are ending next month.

I'm surprise they haven't put The Wolverine on sale with a big discount code.

Last edited:

I was hoping the Tweeterhead Elvira was gonna go on sale, and also the Electric Tiki Vampirella Tooned Up statue kept showing up on the spooktacular page so I expecting a sale and thought about buying it if it did go on sale, but it hasn't...

I was gonna nab the Batman PF from ThinkGeek for $299 but the UK shipping killed it, it was like $128...

All I'm hoping for now are more codes...

Back