Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - G3TY0URS3 for $5

Sometimes, I contemplate about sitting around like a hobo in front of the laptop for 10-12 hrs, procrastinating work or chores, not having a proper meal, insufficient sleep and relying on tech to keep me posted about a $5 coupon/code - $5 which I can easily earn through various other productive means.
So, I question myself - do I really have to do this???

And then I get the email notification.......and...

tumblr_m6ci8j1w0D1rz9ws5o1_400.gif

I missed the 10 minute one last night (just as I was falling asleep), but I woke up just in time to see the one this morning. 8/11 now. Thanks, night watch!

Sweet. Woke up to a crying baby and while I rock him to sleep low and behold...a code!

Can't believe I missed last night's code :( which was posted exactly 3 minutes after I decided to put my phone down and go to sleep. Ughhhhhhh!

Damn. Went to sleep right before that code hit.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - 4YOU14 for $5

@Kuat Nicely played. :lol

I have a question regarding these codes for figures. Ive heard someone mention saving them? I didnt know you could do that. So I could save the above code and use if for the Mime Joker at a later date?

I think they expire at some point like the gift codes so you can save them but don't bank on them working after Spook ends.

Anybody know which statues work with the SPOOKYSAVE coupon?

Anybody know which statues work with the SPOOKYSAVE coupon?

Add the code to your account, then look on your account page for "saved discounts" there will be a link by the code that will show you all the deals, that one expires today so use it or lose it...

I saw West Batman dancing on the spooktacular page, so I'm really hoping along with Robin they get a good 30% off code.

I wonder when the next code will be. I need to go to sleep. Will probably set an alarm for 3-4 hours from now to wake up and check quickly.

Was last night's code the usual $5? I woke up to the chime of the email but didn't bother getting out of bed. I'm hoping to not regret that decision.

Was last night's code the usual $5? I woke up to the chime of the email but didn't bother getting out of bed. I'm hoping to not regret that decision.

yes only $5 just like all other codes so far

I saw West Batman dancing on the spooktacular page, so I'm really hoping along with Robin they get a good 30% off code.

If only.

I wonder when the next code will be. I need to go to sleep. Will probably set an alarm for 3-4 hours from now to wake up and check quickly.

Hitting the hay soon for four or so hours. Please no codes during that time span!

Phew, I don't mind missing an extra $5. I'm 8/11. 40 bucks is pretty good I'd say. I wonder what the last day will hold for us.

I'm on the East coast. Missed the 1am code but did snag the 6am code. Thanks again for sending out those e-mails guys. Truly appreciated.

9/11

Back