Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - G3TY0URS3 for $5

G3TY0URS3 just got 100 points, get em while they last and hurry :D

Yep, and also memorable roles in Shawshank, Pet Sematary Two and Starship Troopers.

I watched Pet Sematary 2 not that long ago. I found it funny because when he becomes a zombie, he just does his Kurgan voice :lol

I'm hoping a few of these show up today:

Red Snapper
1966 Batman & Robin
Iron Patriot
Wolverine
Star Spangled Man

I think everything from the Spooky Sales section has showed up but these and a few others.

Yes, I think we've seen enough of Roadblock, Jake, Mime Jack, The Crow, Ada, Amber, MOS, IM busts....etc. Gotta mix it up.

I feel lucky to get 2 out of 11 damn, they only last for a limited time right?

Some only last for a limited time others seem to last for at least a day if not all of Spook. Someone on here has the entire list of rp codes (at least up to the 1st 9). IF you can find that post or they post again go through them all I think you will probably end up with a few more.

Here's my list ;)

100 F1LL4P
100 FR33POINT
100 L3T314
100 US3FAST
100 H8RRY
100 AC7FA3T
100 NOTR1CK
100 G3TQU1C6
100 4YOU14
100 G0FA3T37
100 G3TY0URS3

Thanks for the code. I woke up and could not get it to go on my phone but just got it on my computer.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - 4YOU14 for $5

@Kuat Nicely played. :lol
I guess no one wants to pay the check on this guy. On sale again.

View attachment 143197
I have a question regarding these codes for figures. Ive heard someone mention saving them? I didnt know you could do that. So I could save the above code and use if for the Mime Joker at a later date?

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - 4YOU14 for $5

@Kuat Nicely played. :lol

I have a question regarding these codes for figures. Ive heard someone mention saving them? I didnt know you could do that. So I could save the above code and use if for the Mime Joker at a later date?

Yes, the code goes into your saved discounts folder. You ad it where you ad the RP codes on the Spooktacular page. After adding it asks you if you want to save it. But they do expire.....in the case of this one, in 24 hours. All the info will show on your saved discounts page which can be found under manage my account.

Nice, just woke up and got a code.

Back