Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - 4YOU14 for $5

General Zod is roughly goin to cost $120 shipped when you have the reward points considered in

awesome deal

Just ordered both zod and superman the deal was to good to pass on

Thanks sideshow

I'm thinking of doing the same thing. Its a steal.

If I were SSC I'd make one page where you could order Supes/Zod/Jor-El for one price really easily. Even if it's the same price as buying all 3 separately right now, they're all the cheapest they've ever been. Bet they'd sell some 3 packs.

I don't know why Zod is tempting. I didn't like the movie. But the design sort of intrigues me -- I love the helmet.

I don't know why Zod is tempting. I didn't like the movie. But the design sort of intrigues me -- I love the helmet.

I loved the movie but I'm not a fan of the head sculpt on the figure. I also have no desire to own a secondary character without the primary and that's not likely to happen either (maybe with a 40% off coupon code instead of the 20).

Just remember: you can only use ONE discount item at a time.

AND Zod comes with the movie-accurate removable head!

I picked up a Zod as well. I really believe that once the DC movies start, the MOS Hot Toys will become much more in demand.

Caved in and bought Zod, I actually enjoyed the movie. He's armor just looks brutal.

They have to throw batman and Robin up

I loved the movie but I'm not a fan of the head sculpt on the figure. I also have no desire to own a secondary character without the primary and that's not likely to happen either.

My thoughts exactly. I was thinking of picking up a Superman but the most memorable Superman is a Reeve Superman. Anyone have one for sale?

Back