Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - 4YOU14 for $5

No. I was joking. You can use your phone during the orgy.

Sexy-Cat-Lady-Wink-In-Cosplay.gif

Haha. Would like to see HT try a Drake someday

You can always

1. Grab the SS release, take the head apart, fix it, put it back together and repaint - I've seen at least one great looking example.
2. Grab the SS release and swap the head with something else - the sculpt that comes with it isn't Drake anyway.
3. Grab the SS release and make a custom head based on some 3D Drake sculpt data you find online - some exist.
4. None of the above.

I'm solid with number 4 myself. ;)

Oh and the other thing about that Newmar statue--there's no way in hell a Hot Toys version would have ever come close to matching her body type the way that statue does. Hot Toys does fine with men but with women the Hot Toy bodies leave a lot to be desired. After three tries they still haven't nailed Scarlett Johansson's proportions.

It'd take me one try and about 10 seconds. Because I've got staying power. :lecture

scarlett-johansson-boobs-05.gif

Thanks for the info! Definately a pass on Drake then. Still unsure about Ross. I'll pick him up if some of the other items I'm looking at don't get discounted by the end of Spook.

Oh my, at first glance I thought that was someone's deformed Ahhnold mask :)

Man that's a steal for zod. I ordered last month with a coupon and still paid more. Makes me think jorel should have been even cheaper in that case.

General Zod is roughly goin to cost $120 shipped when you have the reward points considered in

awesome deal

Just ordered both zod and superman the deal was to good to pass on

Thanks sideshow

Superman and a lot of other stuff is GC eligible now too

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back