Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - 4YOU14 for $5

I have the exact same problem. I also have the iphone 4. I thought I missed out on the last code because I was just leaving work and about to start my car when I checked my phone one last time before I set off on my hour drive home. Lo and behold a new email with a new code! And of course the damn website kept locking up! After about ten minutes of restarting my Iphone a couple of times, I gave up. Luckily it was Sideshow newsletter code which lasts a while and I managed to input it when I got home.

Strange because i feel like I tested the site on my phone a day or two ago and don't remember it locking up before.

Same here.

What I've found though is if you let the page load the Redeem Code part then stop it before it loads the animated part, it will work and let you enter the codes. Just have to remember not to load the whole page.

It's SPOOKYSAVE for 30% with an additional 10% off and free shipping comes out to $139 on Roadblock.

Mahalo, screamingmetal! Mongoose gave me the scoop on the code a wee bit back in the thread.

preview_902188_CatwomanMaqDiorama.jpg

902188-catwoman-003.jpg

:eek :thud::love

Thinking about getting a full night's sleep tonight.

But then again it's the LAST night.....?

I keep going back and forth on whether I should get Nathan Drake and/or Barney Ross. What's the opinion on those figs?

I keep going back and forth on whether I should get Nathan Drake and/or Barney Ross. What's the opinion on those figs?

Nathan Drake needs a head repaint badly. I haven't heard much negative about Barney.
head.jpg

The Drake sculpt failed in production. I hear really good things about his clothing and accessories.

What?!?!? Trick or Treat for the kids is from 5-7 tonight. He lasted and hour and was done.....

I meant why the 30th. Tomorrow is Halloween and I'd never heard of anyone anywhere doing it on a different day. I'd also never heard of a scheduled time. No one here in my area is on the street before 6-6:30 and then the last kid might show up after 9 or 10pm. That's been the case pretty much everywhere I've lived.

I was considering taking out a wagon tomorrow with a beer keg dressed as a ghost for my friends and I. I suppose the extra room in the wagon can hold the kids overflow. ;)

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - NOTR1CK for $5

That Mark II might be my first (well second) statue purchase.

I might have a hard time not pulling the trigger on that one but I think I'll wait for one of the red/yellow suits. I HATE 42 so I'm glad to see the older models in progress.

I don't think there's a definitive end time tkmorow but I'm sure Susan or chicky will give everyone a heads up at some point to let us know.

Nathan Drake needs a head repaint badly. I haven't heard much negative about Barney.
head.jpg

Drake was a disappointment, I don't care for The Expendables.

The Drake sculpt failed in production. I hear really good things about his clothing and accessories.

Thanks for the info! Definately a pass on Drake then. Still unsure about Ross. I'll pick him up if some of the other items I'm looking at don't get discounted by the end of Spook.

Back