Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - NOTR1CK for $5

This. I'm growing so tired of the entitlement mentality these days. All of these promos, codes, free RP's etc. are things that SSC doesn't HAVE to do and does it to gain loyalty, attract new customers etc. They are a businesses and don't OWE anyone anything except delivering a product that was paid for and replacing/fixing a mistake they may have made in the course of business. Period.

It's honorable that SSC does events like this to create excitement and almost surprising with all the trolls out there these days who think they are owed something from someone.

I'll step off my soapbox now.
This.

You have to join Ikea Family to get the discounts.

already a member (its free) didn't know they were on sale though. Just looked it up, good through 11/25, 15% off all Bestas. They are expensive (and not real wood) but for the price are very nice for 1/6 and 1/4 scale stuff.

Ok, Off for about 30 minutes, stay salty my friends.

The transaction is not complete just because you pressed a button on your computer. Lol

I was going back and forth between ordering the Mechanic but I think I will hold off until we get a new Tony Stark since it will likely be improved.

Wishing there was a code for Han, Chewie or the newest Wolverine. Those are the only three that I really want for sure.

I ordered that one when it was on triple rewards

FYI -

Jeff contacted me, the code was from this past summer's GOTG Imax contest, and was just a glitch. They did not honor my order as is, which I was totally cool with. Mistakes happen.

That sucks, but at least they contacted you about it and tried to be upfront.

So thanks everyone for playing the last riddle about Johnny Depp. You didnt have to give me all his roles only the last one for...
Tonto, Johnny Depp, The Lone Ranger

Congrats!
Board name: Sundeep

One thing to add back in the beginning it was a lot more complicated then just sitting back refreshing one or two pages and getting free RPs. You used to have to scramble around their website searching for answers, trying to answer 1st to questions posted on chat and the most painful trying to unscramble a gift code and most of the time you walked away with nothing.

I really miss the days of dancing mort freezing my screen or Micheal Jackson getting in the way.

Hunting clues and snagging freebies. I like the reward points now but really miss the challenges.

Mort was so bad i even created a Whack -A- Mort game but most people now wouldnt understand why. Lol

Kinda like the Banweweounts ;) ahh nostalgia. Good times good times

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

The transaction is not complete just because you pressed a button on your computer. Lol

Yeah, they usually say it takes a business day or two to process, and then its yours.

So thanks everyone for playing the last riddle about Johnny Depp. You didnt have to give me all his roles only the last one for...

Congrats!

Congrats!

FYI -

Jeff contacted me, the code was from this past summer's GOTG Imax contest, and was just a glitch. They did not honor my order as is, which I was totally cool with. Mistakes happen.

Thanks for the update! I was really curious.

I don't think we'll be getting a new code until the newsletter drops today.

Congrats!

Congrats Sundeep, even if I've never heard of you before!!!

Congrats!

Did you really expect us not to write a long list of things just to make sure they fit in your parameters? Lol.

And congrats Sundeep

Back