Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - NOTR1CK for $5

Can you use discount codes and rewards points together.

There was a time, long before the social media Empires got involved with our Spooktacular where you could. Only during events like Spook or Toy Fair and SDCC. Those times are long gone.

MV5BNTk1ODI3MTM5N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTgzMTY2Mw@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

It is. I was just confused because it had a disclaimer that said it was "not eligible for the current site promotion" but when you go through the checkout, you do get the free shipping.

Nice. Yeah, this is a great deal for those who haven't ordered it. For me, I don't really save anything except for time since this would probably ship right away. Minus the free shipping, NRD, coupon I used, and the reward points, it's dead flat $300. I was going to get a new BESTA shelf with the 15% sale going on at my IKEA this weekend so I'll probably save the insta-payment for that and wait on the new batch.

I used my NRD transfer 1-time-pass already. But I did the math and yeah, I wouldn't really be changing much. My deal was free shipping so that saves me $47 so I'd pay $380 at this point. My NRD would cost me $40 so that drops it to $340. And my double reward points would be $40 so that's $300. It'd be pretty even. Plus I'm not sure if it's free shipping is it? They gave me an estimate.

I think you should post this in the Batman PF thread because it is getting lost here and you're ending up double posting, plus this seems to be more for SSC codes and spooktacular, even though its an SSC statue. Might not wanna anger the wrong people :lol

You get free shipping by the promo which is "free shipping on orders $75+"

You see it at the end before final placement of order.

And everything gets lost here regardless. People are talking about other sh## instead of codes...Haha

So the Freak contest from last night is done and over with, right?

I'm thankful that we are even able to get free $$$. For me, my question is "when and where" [can i claim it]. For some, it's "how much?"

Are you also saying that because a few people caught a mistake that the company has an obligation to honor it for some reason? Where do you get that entitlement?

This. I'm growing so tired of the entitlement mentality these days. All of these promos, codes, free RP's etc. are things that SSC doesn't HAVE to do and does it to gain loyalty, attract new customers etc. They are a businesses and don't OWE anyone anything except delivering a product that was paid for and replacing/fixing a mistake they may have made in the course of business. Period.

It's honorable that SSC does events like this to create excitement and almost surprising with all the trolls out there these days who think they are owed something from someone.

I'll step off my soapbox now.

As punishment for the whining all members will now have to sit through a 4 hour one direction concert filled with 10-14 year old screaming girls.

This. I'm growing so tired of the entitlement mentality these days. All of these promos, codes, free RP's etc. are things that SSC doesn't HAVE to do and does it to gain loyalty, attract new customers etc. They are a businesses and don't OWE anyone anything except delivering a product that was paid for and replacing/fixing a mistake they may have made in the course of business. Period.

It's honorable that SSC does events like this to create excitement and almost surprising with all the trolls out there these days who think they are owed something from someone.

I'll step off my soapbox now.

Worth the classic gif:

slow_clap_citizen_kane.gif

You get free shipping by the promo which is "free shipping on orders $75+"

You see it at the end before final placement of order.

And everything gets lost here regardless. People are talking about other sh## instead of codes...Haha

If only the Superman PF had this deal... :lecture

Back