Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - NOTR1CK for $5

I like the part where they say they are supposed to give out a code every 2 hours.

yes, as in discount code, not rewards point code... although them duplicating codes like for Avatar and Mime Joker and Crow wasn't expected to count towards that...

Maybe it was valid until the first person actually placed an order.

I like the part where they say they are supposed to give out a code every 2 hours.

They have been change the Spooky specials with codes every few hours (not sure if they are always new codes though). I think that is what they meant and not RP codes every 2 hours.

Well, thinking about it now, I got free shipping and that's almost $47, reward points is about $40 I think, and I would lose my NRD and cancellation fees, it might end up being $100 anyways... or maybe not? :huh: I'm probably just looking for an excuse. :slap:

It's free shipping on ThinkGeek too.

Can you move your NRD? I've done it before.

I hope they meant to put that code in for 15 dollars and post a new code for that value soon.

Why would they honor a mistake? What if you accidently paid them 10x what you owed, you would expect to get that money back, right?

Anyone have the twitter page link please

https://twitter.com/collectsideshow

https://twitter.com/SideshowChicky

Wait what was the deal with GALAXY14 because it says it's now expired...how much was it for?

Sounds like they're not accepting those orders with the code

I was talking to SSC just after this happened and she checked on the Galaxy14 code. It wasn't a legitimate code, it may have been some beta test code or something

Can you use discount codes and rewards points together.

I wish my dog won that Cat contest...

I am now showered and no codes came up. win for me. 30 minutes before I leave to kids school.

I don't think it was "shady" of them to cancel that code. It was clearly a mistake. If the bank accidentally gives you an extra $150, that doesn't make it yours. I'm sure most people recognized it was a mistake and that's why they were trying to use it so quickly.

Maybe it was valid until the first person actually placed an order.

They used to do that with gift code/card. Imagine your excitement when you check the value and see $150 and then when you apply it to your order there is only .99 cents left. Now that changed once they let you save codes to your accounts.

Back