Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - NOTR1CK for $5

Someone got lucky and guessed it. It was never posted as an actual code not on the web site or anywhere else. Ss did mention an anything from ss prize out there but this clearly was not it.

As one of the few who got the code in my wallet then removed i can say yeah I'm disappointed but its not Sideshows fault.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

If I was Sideshow I wouldn't honor it unless it was a code they had actually put up on their Facebook page--and maybe I wouldn't even honor it then, since it was obviously a mistake and they've been handing people all kinds of freebies this week as it is. But if whoever got it just guessed at a code and happened to hit upon this one then I definitely wouldn't honor it. Sideshow's been plenty good to us this week, there's no reason to take advantage of a mistake on their part.

It happens, they were very nice over chat and helpful.

It's free shipping on ThinkGeek too.

Can you move your NRD? I've done it before.

I used my NRD transfer 1-time-pass already. But I did the math and yeah, I wouldn't really be changing much. My deal was free shipping so that saves me $47 so I'd pay $380 at this point. My NRD would cost me $40 so that drops it to $340. And my double reward points would be $40 so that's $300. It'd be pretty even. Plus I'm not sure if it's free shipping is it? They gave me an estimate.

I think you should post this in the Batman PF thread because it is getting lost here and you're ending up double posting, plus this seems to be more for SSC codes and spooktacular, even though its an SSC statue. Might not wanna anger the wrong people :lol

giphy.gif

That would be "nice". But didn't happen.

Do we know for sure?

I do believe there is legal precedence that as long as they cancel your order they are fine. If they were to cancel the discount and keep your order that would be wrong.

Plus I'm not sure if it's free shipping is it? They gave me an estimate.

It is. I was just confused because it had a disclaimer that said it was "not eligible for the current site promotion" but when you go through the checkout, you do get the free shipping.

The thinkgeek deal is even more sweet with the BOGO they have. Know this is still the wrong section, but meh

The thinkgeek deal is even more sweet with the BOGO they have. Know this is still the wrong section, but meh

except it doesn't apply to that item...

Copied from the Sideshow Promo Code Terms and Conditions:

"Even if a code is accepted at check out, all orders are reviewed by the Sideshow Collectibles Customer Service team prior to fulfillment. If orders are deemed in violation of any of these Terms and Conditions, they will be adjusted accordingly."

So there's plenty of precedent to cancel a promo code for an order, even if it goes through checkout.

Back