Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - NOTR1CK for $5

Whoa. I should have checked the boards earlier lol

Susan says better get ready to yell, so more than likely another youtube contest or something.

I would think they would honor it if it went through. They have honored mistakes before. Plus if it was only a few people its probably better PR-wise to let those that checked out keep the discount.

Doubt they care much about PR on these boards anymore. It seems their focus is FB and twitter.

Ugh, please, no more video contests...

Susan just posted a Rocket Yell contest on twitter

Yep...

"Gimme your best Rocket yell for a chance at a Rocket Raccoon PO. #SCYell - Submit with Vine, IG, or YouTube"

Oh snap, it worked for me again since I never closed the page with the code in my wallet :lol I'm getting Thor for under $100! :yess:

Even for PR, it was a mistake or a first-use code from the looks of it, common sense says $150 off is too good to be true for something everyone could use.
Anyways, glad I didn't see it, I probably can't even afford the shipping on something right now, as it is if I win anything I have to bum the wifes credit card \._./

Ugh... yelling? I'd actually do it, but lol my roommate might be mad

Im guessing this was a legit code they wanted to give out but when they saw people using it early they pulled the plug. Might show up again under different name

I'm too tired to yell... I haven't even had any food yet today :(

Oh snap, it worked for me again since I never closed the page with the code in my wallet :lol I'm getting Thor for under $100! :yess:

Congrats!

Hopefully I can get a code to get either Thor or Loki for under $150 shipped otherwise I think I will be saving my money this Spook. There are just too many thing coming this winter through to next winter now for me to throw it away on pure impulse.

Batman PF is $299 free shipping no tax at

Thinkgeek.com

Your welcome 😊

Back