Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - NOTR1CK for $5

:'( i had it now its gone. Not in my wallet anymore. Harlock waz about to be mine. I'm crushed. So sad

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Well, I added it to my saved coupons but it shows as not there now. :gah:

Wow. I can't believe I have been on here for about 90% of the day so far and in the 2 minutes I look away the big code came and went. I tried it at 12:39. Lol

Wow. I can't believe I have been on here for about 90% of the day so far and in the 2 minutes I look away the big code came and went. I tried it at 12:39. Lol

If it helps I don't think anyone was able to use it.

Dont worry, those of us who were here and did it super fast couldn't make it in time.

I don't think you missed anything. Peeps that said they got it are now saying it's gone. I think they made a mistake with the code.

They should have honored it for those of us that snagged it.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

That has to be a mistake, I've been trying it since about 12:36 and it has been expired since then for me.

My guess is that it was a legit code but the value was too high so they scrapped it.

That's sad if they took that out of your wallets.....

Thanks guys that makes me feel better.

There were days when they would throw up a gift card number and once it was gone it was gone so 1st person might get $50-250 and 2nd might get what was left over.

Back