Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - NOTR1CK and US3FAST for $

yep been eyeing roadblock for his body, will partout the rest. will come out to $108 after RP.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - NOTR1CK and US3FAST for $

I've never watched the hellraiser films. I've always wanted to though.
My favorite horror movie. I'm actually watching Hellraiser 2 in HD right now on Encore on Demand. They have the first Hellraiser, Hellraiser 2, and Hellraiser 8: Hellworld in HD. Only the first and second films are any good. Watch them in sequence and best to avoid the others

Hellraiser III and IV aren't unwatchable for horror films. So I'd recommend them. They are not by any means comparable to I or II but there are far worse sights one can see.

Slattern is interesting at 30% off...

Wish we would get a gypsy danger HT or coyote tango. Slattern is pretty tempting

I'll have to see if I can find 1 and 2 cheap somewhere.

CR33PYDEAL14 worked for me

that will always work as long as the item didn't just came out for pre order a month or so. I am talking about the Spook codes which is a lot higher than $20 off.

Stop at the fourth film...or maybe the third one. AVOID INFERNO, HELLSEEKER, DEADER, HELLWORLD, AND REVELATIONS!
Of those I must admit to liking Inferno, but I agree. If anything he should watch the first movie first and the second after before seeing any others.

I'm predicting we get another code at 6:48pm CT

Darn... My slattern cost so much. Wish I could buy it at $150 less!

Hellraiser III and IV aren't unwatchable for horror films. So I'd recommend them. They are not by any means comparable to I or II but there are far worse sights one can see.

They have such sights to show you

Back