Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - NOTR1CK and US3FAST for $

save discount code, reload page and click to see what its good for, roadblock headlines it. can't get everything to load though, when I click show all it just keeps the hour glass going

There is nothing else.

Do I hear 40% off?

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - NOTR1CK and US3FAST for $

3 hours of sleep a night is really catching up to me now. I think I may very well end up sleeping through the potential early morning code.

That works for me, got nothing to do tonight but watch the World Series and wait for codes.

Yea of course that would be during my class tonight. Crap well im 6/7 so if I miss one it wont be the end of the world.

Yea of course that would be during my class tonight. Crap well im 6/7 so if I miss one it wont be the end of the world.

Send me your SSC login info and I'll add those points for you. Of course I may order a thing or two and have it shipped to a different address if you don't mind :wink1:

Wow, $139 shipped for Roadblock! Pretty awesome deal.

Always sucks when you buy early and this happens... would you recommend the Slattern?

I like it. Goes very well with Knifehead. That said, the paintjob is underwhelming. Awesome sculpt, looks great from many angles, the light up eyes are cool. Would be a homerun if not for the paint. I would only recommend it if you were a big fan of the movie.

I like it. Goes very well with Knifehead. That said, the paintjob is underwhelming. Awesome sculpt, looks great from many angles, the light up eyes are cool. Would be a homerun if not for the paint. I would only recommend it if you were a big fan of the movie.

Didn't realise his eyes lit up, that was one of very few complaints I had about the knifehead. Hmmm, I am very tempted at this price, just wondering if I should hold off knowing a few more pieces I'd like are on their way.

5 for 7 so far. Thanks for sending the emails! I just missed the timed one this morning (no reception on the subway...), and I have a feeling I'll miss all the other timed ones this week because of work. Still, at this pace, $10 a day in codes would be fantastic.

Please just one code on red snapper or zod!

Nice! Just before I had to get in the car to leave work!

Back