Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes: US3FASTfor $5

Was wondering when the **** measuring would start.

Blew my load from last year on BC LSB and building back up for Elder.

What a way to use them though.. I got one of those too... with money! Amateur I know ;)

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes: FR33PO1NT for $5

The scolding was unbearable. It was akin to being berated by my alcoholic step-father when I was 6. Plus all my reward points have been stripped. :(

I loved Robocop as a kid so I'm planning on grabbing this as soon as it ships but I'm really contemplating waiting a bit. I've spent too much and plan on spending much more soon. Doesn't help when you just lost your job and insurance!

You can get both Robo and ED for $500 after RP.

I'm using all my reward points ($150 after I get sinestro) towards the Raynor 1/6th figure. This way I won't be tempted to cancel him if I have doubts.

Was wondering when the **** measuring would start.

Blew my load from last year on BC LSB and building back up for Elder.

Haha, sorry, my fault.... I was the first to mention my point total, and it does NOT compare favorably, haha:dunno.

Damn only 14 posts since March 2013 and over 16000 Rps. A man of few words and expensive taste :lol

I haven't been able to get back into the online forums groove in a long time, I had a rough outing at a place I used to really enjoy and it's hard to just be myself online now. I love this hobby, but I like to read more than I write.

I'm hoping we get an Age of Ultron preview by the end of this

I've got 1714 available and 6574 pending. I havent even pre ordered the Delorean yet, but I will probably next month if the monthly code works on it.

I haven't been able to get back into the online forums groove in a long time, I had a rough outing at a place I used to really enjoy and it's hard to just be myself online now. I love this hobby, but I like to read more than I write.

I think I speak for everybody here in saying... There is a story in there that we'd all like to hear ;)

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes: FR33PO1NT for $5

The scolding was unbearable. It was akin to being berated by my alcoholic step-father when I was 6. Plus all my reward points have been stripped. :(

I loved Robocop as a kid so I'm planning on grabbing this as soon as it ships but I'm really contemplating waiting a bit. I've spent too much and plan on spending much more soon. Doesn't help when you just lost your job and insurance!

Holy, did I miss something big?

I'll pour all my points into new Boba Fett statue.

What's the calculation for the points again. I have 3155 so far.

I just used almost all of my reward points on the new Diablo (Nightmare) variant. Love the blue...

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

I just used almost all of my reward points on the new Diablo (Nightmare) variant. Love the blue...

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

The Great Whites in his shoulders are cool, never noticed it. Congrats.

Don't worry. It happens while waiting.

Where's ink with his huge ruler?

Wouldn't you want to use a smaller ruler... you know... makes things seem bigger in comparison... I'll be here all week:wave.

Back