Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

Snarky? No not at all.
I mentioned the code in another thread and was thanked by a member who used it on Thor then another member expressed his gratitude after using it on Throg.
The only reason I mentioned them :)

About my responce not answering your question, I even tried the code on BW :lol

Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

Snarky? No not at all.
I mentioned the code in another thread and was thanked by a member who used it on Thor then another member expressed his gratitude after using it on Throg.
The only reason I mentioned them :)

I gotchya! I'm sorry if I offended you at all and thank you for your help :wave

I tried it for you, so I could answer your initial question...

It's 3:30am and there's not alot to do when you can't sleep :lol
Damn Tinnitus! :gah:

No I'm Irish so I'd imagine we both pay the same shipping, total came to $108
After V.A.T it would probably still work out cheaper getting it from Lee?
Dunno if you pay delivery from him?

I just preordered the HT Elder Predator with the new coupon. $10 shipping + rewards points - $20 = a good deal, even for CA residents. by comparison, alterego's price, shipped, is only a few cents less than sideshow.

I love sideshow's new policy on rewards points.

Last edited:

Isn't the fact that it works on thor + throg a little redundant? You already get 20 off for combining them, unless I'm missing a way in applying the May coupon on top of that...

Hm... I'm thinking this May code will be used on starboost armor.

Isn't the fact that it works on thor + throg a little redundant? You already get 20 off for combining them, unless I'm missing a way in applying the May coupon on top of that...
Not everyone wants both. Haven't tried the code on the discounted combo.

You are correct that the May coupon cannot be applied to the combo order. In fact, since the combo discount is a code, no other discount code may be applied.

Guys so I tried the May4th14 code on Catwoman and it seems to work

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Back