Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

Proto is beautiful but let's be honest - we aren't getting the machined aluminum look in the production run.

So that leaves a coin flip of whether they muck up whatever paint job they end up going with. Risky.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

$25 code. Selected items...

Link removed.

Last edited:

Has anyone tried it yet. It said its not recognized for me.

Yeh, it says 'Gift Card Generator'.
First PM with email can have it, in stock items only.

The owl code does not work for me.

Got it thanks!

Just got my newsletter, so I also have one of the "owl" $25 codes if anyone wants it.

Edit: SOLD! Code given away.

Last edited:

It's only usable in stuff no one in their right mind would ever want.

And what is is about guys not spending money on clothes. Wtf?

Toys aren't everything! Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dutch, various Predators, Hawkeye, Storm, etc...

Yeh, load of rubbish there :slap

There's only one thing there I want, but I have RP to spend on that and I was hoping for a few more before I pull the trigger.

And what is is about guys not spending money on clothes. Wtf?

Toys aren't everything! Lol.

Clothes were always the worst Christmas presents ever. They went right in the trash pile with the torn wrapping paper and opened toy boxes.

I don't think I've bought a new piece of clothing in 2 or 3 years. I wait until they're either falling apart or have unremovable stains before upgrading. I'm currently down to one pair of shoes and they're taking a bit of a beating in this winter weather, so I may need to upgrade them soon, but might be able to get away with just replacing the laces.

Clothes are boring.

Damn Sideshow tempting me with $25 off the City Hunter Predator. I wish the code was good longer than January 31st.

Damn Sideshow tempting me with $25 off the City Hunter Predator. I wish the code was good longer than January 31st.

I've been contemplating using a gift card on the city hunter for like 3 months lol. Eventually I'll cave.

Back