Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

I did get the OWL code, but it's only for select products that I don't currently have an interest on.

dw316 said:
Monthly codes are $20. Only special promotion codes are $25.

Ah, ok. Well still not bad, and gives me a chance to save up a bit more then.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

Haven't been able to get anyone on live chat for 2 hours?! Ugh i need a packout and hope they won't ship it today.

Read it on here somewhere, dunno if true.
Any luck with your Fed-Ex bill?

Live chat is open today. I just chatted with them earlier.

Was that the superbowl owl one? I I think it expires tonight...???

Yeah it expires tonight. There's not much that the gift card is good with though. The best thing is the Hot Toys City Hunter Predator which I'm kind of on the fence about getting.

This has nothing to do with codes but it's another recent interview with Howard about his love for IM :lol

Looking back on 2013 , episode impressive .

I can say that 2013 is the Hot Toys , and was the year of " Iron Man " .
Along with the response of the movie " Iron Man 3" ,
To the lineup of related products that we have developed with love
Reaction of customers is very good , I was very surprised .
In addition, it became the memories that can not be forgotten ,
It is " 300% Iron Man " event , which was held in Harajuku, Tokyo .
Also in other major cities and Hong Kong , it has been held a variety of " Iron Man " event ,
This unique event planning of Japan has been taken into account is , it was really interesting .

Goals and aspirations of 2014 .

I think that it becomes very exciting year is 2014 .
" Iron Man 3" will continue , but the deployment of more than it is waiting !

And to be announced some looking forward personally , also from the new " Marvel " work ,
" Batman Returns " and " Back to the Future " ,
Hollywood masterpiece is also a plan to deploy .

As a target of Hot Toys whole ,
To the needs of our customers , which is set high hurdles ,
I want to continue to the year that you can meet with the product .
Because there are a variety of new ideas for the new products ,
I think in order to shape it, and we will continue to challenge .

" Iron Man 3" , the items in the future .

Powered Suit is that currently do not have three-dimensional , there are many still .
If you can get along under .. , to the end everyone will continue to support ,
I would also like to three-dimensional , up to the mark of 42 "All" !
Although I think the time for approximately five years and it takes ... probably .

Fanhe of Japan , word .

The support of the Japanese people , I We would always cherish .
Thanks to everyone , is there today .
Hot Toys , so I will do my best to make a product even better in the future ,
Thank you for support in the future !

In english please... :lol

I feel I made out about 25% of that

Looks like they haven't abandoned Batman Returns or Back to the Future yet.... haha

Sadly, no mention of Prometheus or X-men: First Class.

That's a really limited code though. It can only be used on a few Hot Toys figures and a couple other Sideshow items.

Yea, most of the items on the list you end up losing $20+ in rewards anyway so almost not worth it.

Don't you lose the free shipping too, if you use the code with City Hunter Pred?

I wonder if the Feb code will come out today or tomorrow.

Looks like they haven't abandoned Batman Returns or Back to the Future yet.... haha

Sadly, no mention of Prometheus or X-men: First Class.

It's possible that when he says Marvel, he means X-Men as well.

no Feb code yet??? :/

^^^ Haha, I don't think anything was released or shipped out these past 3 days. Unless some people got the WM Mk2

Back