Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

20th Anniversary...Maybe a code today????

Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

$20 every month on the 20th :yess:

Is that FB land or the home of the Twits?

Bonus $20 off coupon every 20th of every month this year?

$20 every month on the 20th :yess:

Is that FB land or the home of the Twits?

No idea what's going on in the wasteland known as Facebook. Those messages are from Twitter.

Don't mean to look a gift horse....but I like rps much more betterer. :rolleyes2

Don't mean to look a gift horse....but I like rps much more betterer. :rolleyes2

Don't we all, nothing but pre orders generally interest me. All free stuff is good though...

So did we get any treat for the 20th anniversary today?

There was a contest on Twitter....

Oh ok, lol, I thought there was going to be something different or special since they made an announcement about it. Thanks for the reply!

Does anyone have a promo word, or coupon or discount code for Black Ops Toys they might be able to share?

Very nice, thank you for the quick response. The code just saved me a nice $14.40 on a few loose parts.

Does the SIDESHOW20TH code still work?

Back