Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

LOL you mean these? This was a picture that I took of all of them after I put them together.

1606841_10152934291074460_651487997_n.jpg

Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

Sweeeeet, just used this for 2 Lighted Display Case by Legend Studios, can't beat that for 49.99;;; now what Hot toys to display in them, Midas and VII BD I'm thinking :)

Sweeeeet, just used this for 2 Lighted Display Case by Legend Studios, can't beat that for 49.99;;; now what Hot toys to display in them, Midas and VII BD I'm thinking :)

Nice. That's what I did with the taller stand for my QS001. I used the $15 off coupon for the smaller display. Why not just use $20 off for one, and then wait for next month's coupon for the other?

I'm wondering, can I purchase 2x Dynamic Display Stands and use a coupon for that with combined shipping?

Nice. That's what I did with the taller stand for my QS001. I used the $15 off coupon for the smaller display. Why not just use $20 off for one, and then wait for next month's coupon for the other?

I'm wondering, can I purchase 2x Dynamic Display Stands and use a coupon for that with combined shipping?

I wanted a tall one too, but they are sold out, theres only 20 left for small one.. and I used two 20$ codes, my wife has an account too ;)

If you use your reward points on a figure that has the $10 flat shipping fee, they will charge you the full shipping price, won't they?

I was planning on ordering Hoth Han with my points, but when I saw the flat shipping fee, it threw me off. I ended up not using my points, figuring I can always use them on another figure that doesn't have any promotions tied to it. Or I can always change my mind and re-order Han with my points.

Nope, they will charge the $10 flat shipping rate. It's only on free shipping that you get charged the full rate if you use points.

I wanted a tall one too, but they are sold out, theres only 20 left for small one.. and I used two 20$ codes, my wife has an account too ;)

Haha, nice! Party of 2 for the win :yess:

Canceled and reordered Wolverine with the new Coupon. As always thank you guys and gals for keeping up with these discounts:rock

I tried to order 2 dynamic figure stands and it wouldn't let me use the "sideshow20th" code. Even without the code the shipping was 22.20 :gah:

Well, I needed an excuse to buy the Mandarin. $20 off works for me. Quick question; can I only use coupon code once or use on multiple purchases?

Well, I needed an excuse to buy the Mandarin. $20 off works for me. Quick question; can I only use coupon code once or use on multiple purchases?

Once per order. I want to get Mandarin as well but I'm gonna hope he doesn't sell out so I can maybe wait on a $25 coupon for him later in the year. Beautiful figure but I'm in no rush to get him yet.

LOL! I stand corrected :) I thought it was just the Midas one. They look great. Good quaility, etc? Thanks!

They're clearly not up to the same quality as Legos, but for display (which is why we bought them) they are great. Especially at $34 for all of them....can't beat it.

Once per order. I want to get Mandarin as well but I'm gonna hope he doesn't sell out so I can maybe wait on a $25 coupon for him later in the year. Beautiful figure but I'm in no rush to get him yet.

I was going to keep waiting as well, but this code plus payment plan, figured no better time than now. Didn't like the twist in IM3, but Sir Ben still was great and this figure is a beaut.

I was the same way, I only planned on buying Mandarin if I found a good enough deal on one. Ended up picking one up for $195 shipped, which is about $60 less than what I'd pay through Sideshow. Displayed with the foo dogs, dog tags, helmet like in the movie poster - looks amazing

Sideshow is offering DOUBLE rewards on one item per day now. Today is Gambit LS. This will make me re-think what I use coupons on, since double rewards COULD end up better than the coupon. Assuming they offer an item I want to buy...

Sideshow is offering DOUBLE rewards on one item per day now. Today is Gambit LS. This will make me re-think what I use coupons on, since double rewards COULD end up better than the coupon. Assuming they offer an item I want to buy...

It'll only be on stuff they can't shift.
Ok if there's something you're interested in though.

Double reward points are great, but I'm not into Gambit. Too bad it isn't for "one " item of our choosing. I'd go with Celtic predator and cancel over at BBTS.

All their decent items have just recently gone up for pre-order. ;)

I think it's only for free shipping orders, isn't it? Flat will stay flat even after applying a coupon. Can anyone confirm?

I thought the whole concept of the flat fee was that it wasn't a promotion, but simply a flat single-figure (of typical size) shipping charge. With the volume SS does, their carrier discounts should be very high, bringing their shipping costs far below retail.

Nope, they will charge the $10 flat shipping rate. It's only on free shipping that you get charged the full rate if you use points.

Thanks for all the responses, fellas! :hi5:

I'm gonna cancel and re-order with my points.

Back